Ghost Recon Online

kk_590

Broken In
Hello Guys !!!!!!
How many of you are playing Ghost Recon Online (Closed Beta) ?????
I don't know why there aren't any threads in the forum about Ghost Recon Online,even though it is one of the most anticipated games around the world.
For guys who don't know what is Ghost Recon Online, it is a is a third-person perspective,free multiplayer action game.

Visit the following link for more details.

Ghost Recon Online ? Apply for Beta

The game is currently in closed beta stage (only for some countries :(
and it will be open beta in about a month from now.
I am playing the closed beta now, and my first impression about the game is: 1) This is a very different game when compared with other free multiplayer games like Battlefield Ply4free, ProjectBlackout,Teamfortress, AVA etc.
2) It is not just rush and kill type of game but a tactical or strategic game where you need to take cover,kill the enemy, capture the point and move forward to capture the other points. You can't just run to an enemy and kill without cover as you do in the games like Project Blackout and AVA.
3)The graphics and sound in the game are best in class when compared with other free FPS games (however this is not FPS but a third person shooter).

Please visit the game website,watch some trailers and share your opinions.
:cool:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There is a thread for this from long time back. Thing is I don't think anyone plays the Beta :(

This thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/142205-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier.html

Top Bottom