Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
header.jpg

Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Sucker Punch Productions, Nixxes Software
Publisher: PlayStation PC LLC
Release Date: 16 May, 2024
For the very first time on PC, play through Jin Sakai’s journey and discover the complete Ghost of Tsushima experience in this Director’s Cut.

In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan.

As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, courageous samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands resolute. As one of the last surviving members of his clan, Jin is resolved to do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.

• Experience Ghost of Tsushima with unlocked framerates and a variety of graphics options tailored to a wide range of hardware, ranging from high-end PCs to portable PC gaming devices.*
  • Get a view of even more of the action with support for Ultrawide (21:9), Super Ultrawide (32:9) and even 48:9 Triple Monitor support.*
  • Boost performance with upscaling and frame generation technologies like NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR 3 and Intel XeSS. NVIDIA Reflex and image quality-enhancing NVIDIA DLAA are also supported.**
  • Japanese lip sync – enjoy a more authentic experience with lip sync for Japanese voiceover, made possible by cinematics being rendered in real time by your PC.
  • Choose how you control the action: experience haptic feedback and adaptive triggers through a wired DualSense™ controller…***
  • …or go with mouse and keyboard, with fully customizable controls.
  • Haptic feedback – master your blade through the DualSense™ controller’s immersive haptic feedback.***
  • Adaptive triggers – enhance your accuracy with a bow using adaptive trigger resistance.***
Source: *store.steampowered.com/app/2215430/Ghost_of_Tsushima_DIRECTORS_CUT/

Good to see Ghost of Tsushima coming to PC. GoW Ragnark is expected later this year.

In general, 2024 is looking like a good year for gaming.

Any news on it ?
Nope, Ghost of Tsushima was at least in some rumours. Unless Bloodborne gets a PS5 remake like TLOU I, I doubt it will ever come to PC, just my observation.

TLOU II & GoW Ragnarok is expected later this year. Maybe we will get Spiderman 2 next year. I'm waiting for those 3 + FF XVI & FF VII part 2.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The only downside for PC gamers is to buy high end PC to enjoy these games at full glory. (4K @60fps)

Cost of PC will always be more. PS5 level GPU is 3060 or 6650XT, which alone costs 25-27k. But PC can do more than play games or videos & is definitely cheaper in the long run vs consoles if you play a lot of games with some of them being online games.

For someone playing a few SP games per year, PS5 just makes sense.

Top Bottom