Getting confuse about Dell Inspiron 7520-15R and Dell Inspiron N5521

arvendu601

Broken In
Getting confuse about Dell Inspiron 7520-15R and Dell Inspiron N5521
which one is good to buy , 15R have 4GB Ram and N5221 have 8GB ram and other maybe other configurations are almost same.

Forget both....
Get any one of these

First one is a cheap option.
Second one is recommended option considering your budget
Third one is best option for you, if you can increase your budget a bit(Highly recommended)

OP
A

arvendu601

Broken In
Forget both....
Get any one of these

Third one is best option for you, if you can increase your budget a bit(Highly recommended)

both laptops processor are almost same and only diff. between these two laptops are bluray slot and because of br slot price is increased 5K
or am i missing anything please tell and ya both have good and same Graphics card

Also there is difference in processor. First & second one has i5 whereas third one has i7. Second & third one has same GPU but a powerful one. Moreover second n third one has 1600x900 resolution display & JBL speaker with sub woofer. Ofcourse the third one has Blu-ray reader too. First one has 8750M GPU & second n third one has GT650M. 8750M~GT640M....so 650>8750

Oh...sorry...the third one has i5. Actually this laptop was intended to be the third laptop. The price is high....but i can swear 1-2 weeks ago its price was ~57k in both Snapdeal n Flipkart. Check for it locally

Last edited:
OP
A

arvendu601

Broken In
ok but i want multimedia laptop because i am not gamer ,even i never played any games so thats why i want to go with Dell because they have Bluray + i7 and avg graphics card so please suggest me still samsung or Dell

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
get the samsung as it includes i7, blu ray drive and a superior screen than dell. samsung one has a higher resolution ( 1600x900) than the dell (1366x768) with more brightness ( dell screens are comparatively dark ( i have one )). the price difference however may be an issue in which case i suggest you go for the 5521 which also has a ULV processor which should give you excellent battery life. this is keeping in mind of course that you do not game.

OP
A

arvendu601

Broken In
get the samsung as it includes i7, blu ray drive and a superior screen than dell. samsung one has a higher resolution ( 1600x900) than the dell (1366x768) with more brightness ( dell screens are comparatively dark ( i have one )). the price difference however may be an issue in which case i suggest you go for the 5521 which also has a ULV processor which should give you excellent battery life. this is keeping in mind of course that you do not game.

Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN have same GPU and audio with i5 .
ya budget is problem so can i go with Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN ?

Last edited:

Don't forget the JBL speakers with sub woofers. They are really good. Much better than Skullcandy speakers of Dell & Beats audio of HP. Only JBL speakers(w/o sub woofers) of Y500 comes close to its quality(but still behind)

I would say, just get S04IN or for blu-ray S06IN(if u want to buy blu-ray movies)

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Forget both....
Get any one of these

Isn't the battery in samsung only 3 cell.... i mean how much would it last?? atmost 1-2 hrs

Top Bottom