Getting clothes shipped from USA to India though PPObox/ Borderlinx etc ??

threeonethree

Journeyman
Hi,

I am looking to order some clothes online on ebay. I just have a Union bank of India visa debit card and nothing else. No paypal. I looked online and found services like borderlinx which place the order on my behalf and ship the stuff to India. But i am not sure how much i will end up paying since it uses DHL which is expensive.

Does anyone has experience of services like these? Which service should i use to order clothing etc. And which country will have cheapest clothing ? Hong Kong / Singapore / USA?

Regards,

lordvader

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am looking to order some clothes online on ebay. I just have a Union bank of India visa debit card and nothing else. No paypal. I looked online and found services like borderlinx which place the order on my behalf and ship the stuff to India. But i am not sure how much i will end up paying since it uses DHL which is expensive.

Does anyone has experience of services like these? Which service should i use to order clothing etc. And which country will have cheapest clothing ? Hong Kong / Singapore / USA?

Regards,

Best and cheapest clothing is from USA
Now days Stores like Macys, bloomindales, saksfifthavenue, have shipping options to India
yes shipping is expensive sometimes

borderlinx price for shipping is very high
better to get it shipped directly from the site you are buying from

If you make a Ebay account & send a private message to the seller
& ask them to ship to you they do that
some of the shippers not all
there are some

Some shippers also buy stuff for you and send to India
I will try to findout of such a shipper if your interested
I had done it once

OP
T

threeonethree

Journeyman
Best and cheapest clothing is from USA
Now days Stores like Macys, bloomindales, saksfifthavenue, have shipping options to India
yes shipping is expensive sometimes

borderlinx price for shipping is very high
better to get it shipped directly from the site you are buying from

If you make a Ebay account & send a private message to the seller
& ask them to ship to you they do that
some of the shippers not all
there are some

Some shippers also buy stuff for you and send to India
I will try to findout of such a shipper if your interested
I had done it once

Hi ,
I want the shipping company to pay all taxes and dues on my behalf and save me the hassles. Could you please help finding such a shipper?

Top Bottom