Getting BubbleUpnp to work?

wwwescape

Journeyman
I recently installed BubbleUpnp and even bought the license because I not only wanted to be able to read from other media servers but also wanted to make my Moto Z Play a media server. However, I am unable to make my Moto Z Play a media server and it's not detected as phone on other devices.

I have followed all available instructions but am unable to get it to work. I got it to work once when my PS3 was able to detect it but all the videos failed to play due to transcoding issues. I'm guessing that the BubbleUpnp Server software needs to be installed on a Windows computer for that to work.

Does anyone have any experience with BubbleUpnp and can help me?

Also are there any other solutions that would help me achieve what I am trying to do?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No experience with such apps but a "media server" does the transcoding on whichever device it is installed & the receiving/client device simply receives the transcoded stream for viewing.Transcoding is mandatory if the video/audio format is not natively supported on client/server or if the bitrate is too high for steaming wirelessly.

Top Bottom