Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm a saint, i didn't check out the video

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
Furious parents have called for a saucy teacher to be sacked after she put on a saucy strip show for her 15-year-old pupils. The German minx was supposed to be supervising a start of term party.

But things got out of hand as the pretty teacher put on her own s-extracarricular activities for the teen pupils. She seductively stripped down to her underwear – to the joy of her howling students.

And she only stopped her X-rated High School musical when another teacher forced her to cover up.
But one goggle-eyed pupil filmed the show on his mobile phone.
The teacher is seen peeling off her top to reveal her bra and then starts to undo the zip of her trousers before another lecturer covers her in a tablecloth.
“It is disgusting. What kind of teacher acts that way in front of her pupils. She should be in a lap dancing bar, not a school,” said one angry parent.
“The children were playing truth or dare and making bigger and bigger dares for each other and she decided to join in.
“When they dared her to do some pole dancing she just started taking off her clothes. She’s a pretty woman in her 20s and the children couldn’t believe their luck.
“The worst thing is that teachers weren’t even supposed to be taking part in the party - they were supposed to be supervising it,” they added.
But the school’s headmaster in Zalaegerszeg, western Hungary, has refused to sack the unnamed mistress despite pressure from parents and other teachers.
“I was forced to give the German teacher a warning, but I will not dismiss her because she is a valuable teacher for our institution,” said head Sandor Rozman.
He claimed she had shown no more flesh “than you would see on a beach.”
Source :

<link removed>
*www.sinlung.com/?p=3766<a video is available on that page>

what do you guys this about it ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom