Genuine WFH computer based regular income jobs?

srdigit16

In the zone
I am seeing ads for the same but concerned about the reliability & regularity of income. I'm currently an Android app developer & is on the stage of losing job as my company facing issues in continuing mobile app development. I have applied for jobs but not getting called. So not trusting Android app development alone & willing to do computer based jobs. But currently unable to relocate due to father's health condition. What are some genuine ways of earning around ₹ 40000 per month at home using computer & internet?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
LinkedIn
Indeed
Monster India

Apply to these platforms. If you have not registered before, make a new throwaway type mail id and use it to prevent spam.

Fill in ur requirements and details.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Also, that ad is scam so don't fall for it.

If you change to data entry field it will ruin your career so don't leave development. It may take time but patience is the key.

You can try applying to WITCH companies.

I know one of my relative who worked at one of the witch in Gurgaon, applied to another witch company in Bombay and they offered complete wfh. This was in March 2022. So u may have chances.

Also, you can post this on Developers India subreddit as they sometimes give good advice

*www.reddit.com/r/developersIndia/

quicky008

Technomancer
such jobs are very hard,if not impossible to find.I myself tried searching for such opportunities a whie back but didn't have much luck.

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
Also, that ad is scam so don't fall for it.

If you change to data entry field it will ruin your career so don't leave development. It may take time but patience is the key.

You can try applying to WITCH companies.

I know one of my relative who worked at one of the witch in Gurgaon, applied to another witch company in Bombay and they offered complete wfh. This was in March 2022. So u may have chances.

Also, you can post this on Developers India subreddit as they sometimes give good advice

*www.reddit.com/r/developersIndia/
TBH, I'm not a passionate developer. I do have interest in reviewing gadgets, apps, games etc
Unfortunately no opportunities for these too.
What about software/games testing jobs? How is the income range?

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
Why dont you search on linkedin ?
I am already applying. Some call me ask self introduction, experience, & CTC. After that no response. Next time I get a call I am going to tell them if you are not proceeding further, I need to know reason also.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
What about software/games testing jobs? How is the income range?
They are only profitable if u own the platform/channel. Suppose you work under some youtuber, your pay will be very low. About 12-15k/month not more thant that. It is because yt usually pays 60k-100k/month to youtubers (in range of 500k-1mil. Subs) but majority of it goes towards studio, camera and also sometimes devices to review.

if u want you can do it but you need to start slowly alongwith your work i.e. dont leave your work for yt as it can be risky.

additionally, if you see, all the famous ytubers have some ”Z” factor which differentiates them from others (except TG) some have good way to present, some give good points about it etc. so u need to find a Z factor also.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
@soorajdigit How old are you? Are you married?

Note that the older you get, the harder it becomes to switch careers. At some point it's no longer feasible to even think about switching careers. Since you already have a head start in software development, I suggest that you lean into it more.

As for your actual query, I suggest you ask recruiters whether they allow working from home. Chances are that if you can convince them that you need to WFH because of your dad's health, some employers will agree to allow you working from home. Also, try joining some startup rather than some big MNC since they tend to have smaller teams and thus will be much more likely to accommodate your requests.

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
@soorajdigit How old are you? Are you married?

Note that the older you get, the harder it becomes to switch careers. At some point it's no longer feasible to even think about switching careers. Since you already have a head start in software development, I suggest that you lean into it more.

As for your actual query, I suggest you ask recruiters whether they allow working from home. Chances are that if you can convince them that you need to WFH because of your dad's health, some employers will agree to allow you working from home. Also, try joining some startup rather than some big MNC since they tend to have smaller teams and thus will be much more likely to accommodate your requests.
I'm 31. Not married yet. Parents looking for girl to marry but currently unable to search due to this job issue. In my caste the stability of job & income are of high importance for the girl & their family. Now I am also afraid I have to marry a girl because I have to get married in life due to aging.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'm 31. Not married yet. Parents looking for girl to marry but currently unable to search due to this job issue. In my caste the stability of job & income are of high importance for the girl & their family. Now I am also afraid I have to marry a girl because I have to get married in life due to aging.

Then I suggest you don't take any risks w.r.t. your career, just lean in to what you are currently doing.

Top Bottom