Geforce 8800 GT 512MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhadip

Right off the assembly line
I have a XFX 8800 GT for sale, which I have used for roughly 7 months. It is in perfect condition, I have the box, accessories, etc. Unfortunately, I don't think the warranty is valid as I ordered it overseas. So far, the card hasn't shown any signs of weakness at all. Here's the information for the product: *www.xfxforce.com/en-us/products/graphiccards/8series/8800GT Alpha Dog.aspx

It is obviously still a great video card which can handle every game with ease. I bought a 26" monitor recently, with a huge 1920x1200 resolution, so I am looking to upgrade to a 4870 if possible to keep up with the new games. If you have a 22" monitor or lesser, the 8800 GT is a great card which can handle every game at highest settings (though you will have to make a couple of tweaks for Crysis).

I am looking for around Rs. 7500 (slightly negotiable), preferably in Kolkata region. I would like to avoid shipping, due to previous unpleasant experiences. Please PM me if you are interested. A fast sale (within 31st July) will be great!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom