Gears of War 4

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Gears_of_War_4.jpg​

Gears of War 4 is an upcoming third-person shooter video game developed by The Coalition and published by Microsoft Studios for Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.[3] It will be the fifth installment in the Gears of War series and the fourth main installment. The game is scheduled to be released worldwide on October 11, 2016.

gameranand

Living to Play
If it comes on steam then I might be interested. Only a bit but yes interested for sure, till then Go eat garbage MS.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
FX 9590 performs slower than FX 6300 in some games. Don't understand why they would suggest that. Maybe they finally utilised multiple cores properly. Waiting to see CPU benchmarks of this game.

*media.bestofmicro.com/ext/aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9LL1gvNDgxNTY5L29yaWdpbmFsL0NQVS1GUi5wbmc=/r_600x450.png

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
I'm just happy it's coming to PC. Loved the first one. But couldn't play the other 2 games. Hope they get the sequels on PC too unlike last time.

gameranand

Living to Play
I'm just happy it's coming to PC. Loved the first one. But couldn't play the other 2 games. Hope they get the sequels on PC too unlike last time.
Won't be much of use if it remains Windows Store exclusive. But I think they learned their lesson with Quantum Break. :D

OP
Cyberghost

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Microsoft is teaming up with Nvidia to give away free copies of Gears of War 4. If you purchase a GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 as a graphics card, part of a system, or inside a laptop then you'll get a free copy of Gears of War 4. The promotion runs from today until October 30th, and as the game is Xbox Play Anywhere you'll get a copy of the PC version and Xbox One variant for free.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Microsoft is teaming up with Nvidia to give away free copies of Gears of War 4. If you purchase a GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 as a graphics card, part of a system, or inside a laptop then you'll get a free copy of Gears of War 4. The promotion runs from today until October 30th, and as the game is Xbox Play Anywhere you'll get a copy of the PC version and Xbox One variant for free.

How is this going to work. Is it only for new GTX 1070 owners or also those who purchased in the recent past?

I remember I purchased a graphics card a few days before the Batman Arkham knight bundle offer started. But after getting in touch with a Nvidia rep, they gave me a free copy anyway.

I hope they are generous this time also :whew_NF:

gameranand

Living to Play
Its Windows Store Exclusive right now. Is it same like Quantum break as well where it was with some UNP or UNW crap or something like that ?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
QB was made by Remedy which isn't owned by Microsoft. Gears is made by a first party dev. So whether it will come to Steam is doubtful. Still hoping for it to come to Steam. Hope the sales are bad enough on Win Store.

Top Bottom