Gaming System Under 50K

AKRICK

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:FIFA 15(n Upcomings),NFS (all latest),BF4,HD Movies

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:50000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:NOT at ALL

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Win 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:I already have 24 inch Sony Bravia TV and want to game @1920 X 1080

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i want everything(want to include gud gaming cabinet in range 2-4k)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Next week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:I live in Mumbai and buying all stuffs from Lamington ,i can buy from online also

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:No Amd CPU

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I5 4570 - 13k
Gigabyte B85 D3H - 6k
WD Blue 1TB - 3.5k
Deepcool Tesseract - 3k
Antec VP550P - 4k
HyperXFury 4GB - 3k
R9 285 - 18k

All would come withing 50k locally.

OP
AKRICK

AKRICK

Broken In
I5 4570 - 13k
Gigabyte B85 D3H - 6k
WD Blue 1TB - 3.5k
Deepcool Tesseract - 3k
Antec VP550P - 4k
HyperXFury 4GB - 3k
R9 285 - 18k

All would come withing 50k locally.

Thanx for reply config is gud......Can i go with Seasonic s2 520 and if i5 4440 is der how much is difference?Is NZXT cases available in india or locally on lamington?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Thanx for reply config is gud......Can i go with Seasonic s2 520 and if i5 4440 is der how much is difference?Is NZXT cases available in india or locally on lamington?
Yes you can go with Seasonic S12II 520W, in fact seasonic one is better. And it'll be a 2k difference with i5 4440. You can check out NZXT cases online on Prime ABGB. Don't know about lamination road. Don't go with Guardian 921. It's a small case and air flow is bad plus your GPU may not fit.

OP
AKRICK

AKRICK

Broken In
i want to know about performance differance between 4440 and 4570.....And also i have seen r9 285 requires 2 6pin .....is der are 2 6 pins to vp550?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Hi AKRICK,

I would like to add a word to help in build of PC. Here are some options for you.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard.
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory.
Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive.
Secondary: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive.
GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 4GB DirectCU II Video Card.
Case: Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower Case.

I believe these components are best for gaming based on your budget. In build, MOBO is support to CrossFire technology that means in future you can add-on a second GPU card for performance, instead of buying a new MOBO or replacing a totally new GPU. I choose SSD as primary storage and HDD as secondary storage because during system process, you’ll be constantly saving and rendering directly from the HDD. For better performance and for life of your system, you just add a liquid cooling system on it.

Hope it helps.

WHAT THE ****ING ****??

Did you even read the questionnaire?

DK_WD

WD Official
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:FIFA 15(n Upcomings),NFS (all latest),BF4,HD Movies

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:50000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:NOT at ALL

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Win 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:I already have 24 inch Sony Bravia TV and want to game @1920 X 1080

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i want everything(want to include gud gaming cabinet in range 2-4k)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Next week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:I live in Mumbai and buying all stuffs from Lamington ,i can buy from online also

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:No Amd CPU

Hi AKRICK,

I would like to add a word to help in build of PC. Here are some options for you.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard.
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory.
Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive.
Secondary: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive.
GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 4GB DirectCU II Video Card.
Case: Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower Case.

I believe these components are best for gaming based on your budget. In build, MOBO is support to CrossFire technology that means in future you can add-on a second GPU card for performance, instead of buying a new MOBO or replacing a totally new GPU. I choose SSD as primary storage and HDD as secondary storage because during system process, you’ll be constantly saving and rendering directly from the HDD. For better performance and for life of your system, you just add a liquid cooling system on it.

Hope it helps.

you guys never include the price of optical drive, extra fans, keyboard, mouse, speakers, mousepad, gamepad, Headset/w mic... so many other "gamer" things that would add another 5-10k to the budget.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
you guys never include the price of optical drive, extra fans, keyboard, mouse, speakers, mousepad, gamepad, Headset/w mic... so many other "gamer" things that would add another 5-10k to the budget.
ODD is something many people ignore, extra fans are not required unless you are overclocking, prior tend to use headphones which they already have, we include kb&m, gamepad is not important.

And what do you think is more important, very core parts or a fancy headset?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
ODD is something many people ignore, extra fans are not required unless you are overclocking, prior tend to use headphones which they already have, we include kb&m, gamepad is not important.

fancy headset indeed............:-D

When did i say "fancy" headsets. And for an online gamer a Headset or a mic is a must. Cant imagine playing DOta 2 without a mic

Without ODD how do people install software like Microsoft Office, Windows OS etc I dont think they are available as Digital downloads
OP didnt mention that he has keyboard and mouse

Top Bottom