Gaming Rig for Gaming Cafe under 50k? 10 units needed

siddhesh222

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming Rig for cybercafe, want it to be able to run all famous e-sports titles like Dota 2, CS:GO , PUBG Lite at 60 fps or more consistently.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Below 50k. Willing to extend very slightly if it's really worth the money

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Not anytime soon

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 TB minimum

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes I want to buy a monitor, basically need 1080p bang for the buck. Size is not really a concern.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Want to buy everything except speakers.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: ASAP

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai. Will buy and get it assembled from Lamington Road. I would try to avoid buying online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I will buy 10 PCs with the config you guys suggest. I am actually going to start a gaming cafe in Mumbai. This is the rig which I had in mind:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G APU - 8.7k
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H - 4k
Power Supply Unit: Gigabyte PB500 - 3.4k
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 3000 Mhz - 3.7k
Solid State Drive: Crucial BX500 240GB - 2.3k
Cabinet: Ant Esports ICE-200TG - 2.9k
Hard Disk Drive: Western Digital 1TB Blue - 3.1k
Monitor: BenQ GW2270-VA - 6.5k
Keyboard: Cosmic Byte CB-GK - 2k
Mouse: Logitech G102 / Zebronics PHOBOS - 1.6k
Mousepad: Redgear MP80 - 0.7k
Headphone: Redgear Cosmo 7.1 - 1.9k

Please let me know if Intel processor + discrete graphics card rig would be better and please suggest changes.

I want to buy 10 PCs in bulk, what sort of discount can I expect?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Intel 9100F--6650
Gigabyte B360M Gaming HD--5800
Adata XPG Z1 2666MHz 8gb--2750 no point going higher as B360 mobo can run ram at max 2666 for i5/i7 & 2400 for i3 & price difference is just ~100 for 2400Mhz ram)
Corsair CX450--3500
Above prices taken from primeabgb site,their shop is at lamington road & you should get a bit cheaper prices buying offline.You can also ask them to update the mobo bios for intel 9th gen compatibility.

Buy Zotac GeForce GTX 1650 AMP 4GB GDDR5 at Best Price in India - mdcomputers.in very good site,their shop in kolkata is equivalent to primeabgb shop in mumbai.Zotac also gives 5 years warranty(2+extra 3 years warranty on registering the card on their site within 28 days of purchase so good resell value too). May be you can get this card at lamington road for similar price but not sure as I only know primeabgb as good & trusted shop there(bought some products from them too).

P.S. I see that you want to buy in bulk so you can definitely expect some discount,try contacting primeabgb over phone to see how much discount you can get & may be they can even arrange that zotac card at similar/lower price than mdcomputers.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Both of these build would cost you the same, about 47.5k and performs about the same (give or take 10-15%). Your KB, mouse, headphone costs about 6k. Which brings the bottom number little over your budget. If you need to get UPS for each system and you want to get everything under 50k, then probably you will have to settle for 3200G.

With i3, graphic card upgrade would be cheaper.

i3 9100F
Asrock B365M Pro4
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB 2666mhz or higher
Zotac GT 1030
Corsair CX450
Cabinet of your choice
WD Blue 7200rpm 1TB
LG 22MP68VQ
Crucial MX500 SSD

Ryzen 3400G
Asrock B450 Pro4
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB 3200mhz