Gaming rig 60k max till Christmas.

udaylunawat

In the zone
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: All latest 2014 games +expecting another 3 years gaming at mid settings. I am studying btech I. t second year, so some coding works.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 60k max.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Nope

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows Linux kali Linux

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:yes I would. The bigger the better. FHD

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:TABLE ;)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:within a fortnight 15 days. Can also Wait for Nvidia 900 series if it launches in Jan.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I will be building it.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Nagpur, yes.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Processor: Intel i5 4570-Rs13500

Mobo: Gigabyte B85M-D3H -Rs5300,

Ram: Kingston hyperX blue 1600mhz (4GB). Rs2700

HDD : WD blue 1TB -Rs3900.

PSU: Seasonic s12II 520W -Rs4500

Cabinet : Corsair 200R -Rs3700.

Monitor : Dell s2240L- Rs 8100.

GPU - NVIDIA GTX 960~Rs 18000

Total: Rs 59700.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
@op i am also from nagpur.. if you do end up buying locally plz tell from where at what price coz i am also looking for new pc

Hey man you can have r9 290 for as low as 21k,at golcha it, the prices of r9 290 and r9 290x have dropped in india FINALLY, it's available on md computers on 23k I think

Top Bottom