Gaming Problem : Plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aslam_dr_11

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,

I am facing this weird problems with games on my system.
I have window xp sp3 on my system with latest nvidia graphics driver installed, my system works with gr8 speed, but when I try to play any game, the game goes with perfact speed for 5-10min & after that it gets slow for next 5-10min & again after some time the game goes with perfact speed & again it gets slow...
So this keeps happening with all the games I tried. These are the games I tried
Crysis 1, Far cry-2, Mirror's edge, Wanted : Weapos of fate

From these games I already played Crysis 1 & far cry-2 before when I baught this system, which was working very nicely with even high resolution at that time. But now this is giving this problem.

I have tried reinstalling the OS but still the issue is same.

What can be the problem? anybody tell me plz. & also tell me the solution of it if possible. That would be a gr8 help.

Thanks in advance. Below is my system info.

System Info:

Processor : Intel C2D E7200 2.8ghz
Motherboard : Inter DG31PR
Graphics Card : nvidia 8400gs 512MB
RAM : 2GB

mayanksahni

Broken In
Dude first of all your gpu is 8400gs which is an entry level gpu and not suitable for playing games since games lag a lot in it. I have my personal experiences with it. I played NFS:Undercover in it and it was giving around 13fps. So this gpu will not perform well in all above games u stated.
Moreover plz tell us the complete configuration of ur gpu. For ex its manufacturer, memory,etc.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Hello Friends,

I am facing this weird problems with games on my system.
I have window xp sp3 on my system with latest nvidia graphics driver installed, my system works with gr8 speed, but when I try to play any game, the game goes with perfact speed for 5-10min & after that it gets slow for next 5-10min & again after some time the game goes with perfact speed & again it gets slow...
So this keeps happening with all the games I tried. These are the games I tried
Crysis 1, Far cry-2, Mirror's edge, Wanted : Weapos of fate

From these games I already played Crysis 1 & far cry-2 before when I baught this system, which was working very nicely with even high resolution at that time. But now this is giving this problem.

I have tried reinstalling the OS but still the issue is same.

What can be the problem? anybody tell me plz. & also tell me the solution of it if possible. That would be a gr8 help.

Thanks in advance. Below is my system info.

System Info:

Processor : Intel C2D E7200 2.8ghz
Motherboard : Inter DG31PR
Graphics Card : nvidia 8400gs 512MB
RAM : 2GB
crysis in high res on 8400gs?Stop joking dude even my rig sweats it out in medium settings for 1280x1024.Upgrade ur gpu and your problem is solved.It is a good time to upgrade thanks to the insane price drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom