Gaming pc upto 45k

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Gaming(Dota 2, cs:go), web browsing and ms office works.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans:upto ₹45000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: windows 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: Thinking of buying a cheap SSD then upgrade later.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans:Yes, want to buy cheap monitor. Maybe 5k budget for monitor.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Want to buy everything.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:This month preferably during this Amazon prime sales day.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes, will assemble meself.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Southern odisha, need to buy online cause there are no good offline store here.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Confused if I should buy discrete GPU with suitable processor or go integrated GPU ? If i get good deals during these Amazon sales than great. Thank you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 3100 - 8.6k

Mobo - Asrock B450 Pro4 ATX - 7.5k*

RAM - 1x8GB DDR4 3000MHz - 3.2k

GPU - Used GPU, like RX580/GTX 1060 6GB - 6k

SSD - Kingston A400 120GB 2.5″ - 2k

HDD - WD/Seagate 1TB - 3k

PSU - Corsair CX550 - 4.5k

Cabinet - Corsair SPEC 01 - 2.9k

Monitor - Cheap 21" 1080p monitor - 6k

Total - 43.7k

* ASUS TUF B450 - 8.5k is another good option, both need the latest BIOS to run 3rd gen Ryzen CPUs, but most seller have latest stock with BIOS pre-installed these days. Do enquire.

You need discrete GPU for gaming, although DOTA 2 & CS GO are relatively light games & should run fine even on GT 1030, available for 6k new (only buy its DDR5 variant, not DDR4).

Add another 8GB RAM stick later.

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
@omega44-xt: thanks very much bro, I would like one more suggestion. Instead of hard drive, can I buy a suitable ups in your given config. Which UPS should I buy though ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom