Gaming laptop

In a few days... :)
Please make a video review and post it on youtube. Its easier for you , and provides more informative than walls of texts and pictures. I want to see the amount of bloatwares, and the statistics on Hardware Monitor while idle and while playing games.

OP
omega44-xt

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
Please make a video review and post it on youtube. Its easier for you , and provides more informative than walls of texts and pictures. I want to see the amount of bloatwares, and the statistics on Hardware Monitor while idle and while playing games.

Internet is slow....Very slow in my hometown, so I would be happy even if the pics upload properly

Yeah I have already taken few HW Monitor screenshots

OP
omega44-xt

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
I have posted the review.

Someone with good internet connection please inform me if you can see the pics. (Because pics aren't loading at my home)

*forum.digit.in/reviews/197486-dell-inspiron-7559-dells-entry-into-gaming-segment.html

Blue Dragon

Broken In
How is this: Dell Inspiron I7559 763BLK 15 6" Full HD Gaming Laptop Core I5 8GB RAM 256GB | eBay

- - - Updated - - -

I have posted the review.

Someone with good internet connection please inform me if you can see the pics. (Because pics aren't loading at my home)

*forum.digit.in/reviews/197486-dell-inspiron-7559-dells-entry-into-gaming-segment.html

O you already bought it? xD Sorry the last post on page 1 wasnt loaded and I didnt check page 2 xD
BTW I can see the pics :p

OP
omega44-xt

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
How is this: Dell Inspiron I7559 763BLK 15 6" Full HD Gaming Laptop Core I5 8GB RAM 256GB | eBay

- - - Updated - - -

O you already bought it? xD Sorry the last post on page 1 wasnt loaded and I didnt check page 2 xD
BTW I can see the pics :p

LOL

BTW I personally think, buying it from Paytm with manufacturer warranty is better than buying with seller warranty(but it will have backlit keyboard)

Top Bottom