Gaming laptop under 80k

Honeydew

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
80000 inr

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen
Either of these

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Playing all current and upcoming games like ac 5,watchdogs,cod advance warfare,and doing engineering college works.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Dont know much about laptop configuration

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:
b. Dislike:
Every brand is accepted as long as the product is good

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution 1080p (Full HD)
Purchase place -kolkata chadni marke or online from flipkart and snapdeal.

OP
Honeydew

Honeydew

Broken In
I did some research and found out that this laptop has a dual gpu capability.... So i want to buy the one with dual gpu but cant find it...please help,i need the model which has 16 gb ram 24 gb ssd 1tb hdd 4th gen i7 proccy and dual gpu...

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I did some research and found out that this laptop has a dual gpu capability.... So i want to buy the one with dual gpu but cant find it...please help,i need the model which has 16 gb ram 24 gb ssd 1tb hdd 4th gen i7 proccy and dual gpu...

That model is not available in India. Second GPU can be imported from aboard.
It is suggested that you wait for MSI to relaunch in India.

OP
Honeydew

Honeydew

Broken In
When will msi relaunch?? My college will begein in july will it launch before then??as i mentioned earlier that this laptop is also for college works...so i have to buy it before college starts....

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
When will msi relaunch?? My college will begein in july will it launch before then??as i mentioned earlier that this laptop is also for college works...so i have to buy it before college starts....

Ask [MENTION=277192]rhyansy[/MENTION] for MSI

OP
Honeydew

Honeydew

Broken In
Ok i will do that....can you tell me the configuration of the y510p available in india and where to get it??

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Low settings!!!!wow then what is the point spending so much money......cant i get one which will have a better gaming performance at this price point??!!

Wait for MSI or Lenovo Y50.

- - - Updated - - -

or buy a desktop, it will max out games for 1-2 years at least.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Blame the government for underpowered laptops.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, no other laptop can give better gaming performance than Y510p at 80k price. Period.

You can always get your custom laptop from Welcome To Azom

- - - Updated - - -

But not recommended.

OP
Honeydew

Honeydew

Broken In
Wait for MSI or Lenovo Y50.

- - - Updated - - -

or buy a desktop, it will max out games for 1-2 years at least.
I cant buy a desktop cause i am going to college in Jaipur.... So i need a lappy for the college....
Umm guys can you check this link and tell me if this is a dual gpu variant of y510p...i just found it in lenovo website
Here is the link.....
*www.thedostore.com/ideapad-y510p-dusk-black.html

priyankgupta

Journeyman
I cant buy a desktop cause i am going to college in Jaipur.... So i need a lappy for the college....
Umm guys can you check this link and tell me if this is a dual gpu variant of y510p...i just found it in lenovo website
Here is the link.....
Laptop PC | IdeaPad Y510p (Black) | Lenovo India | The DO Store

I don't think so.
What makes you feel it is the dual GPU variant?

PS : you can get a GPU imported, and use it in place of optical drive

Last edited:
OP
Honeydew

Honeydew

Broken In
I don't think so.
What makes you feel it is the dual GPU variant?

PS : you can get a GPU imported, and use it in place of optical drive

Darn it!!!i thought i saw dual gpu somewhere in the product description..... Anyways if the dual gpu version is not available in india i will have to settle with the single gpu variant......
And i am a noob when it comes to importing parts from abroad....please tell how to do it....just some outlines will be enough!!!!thanks....

Top Bottom