Gaming laptop suggestion under 1Lakhs

vineetpratik

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Rs 1Lakhs

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
  • Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

Basically I want a laptop that is powerful enough to play latest games .

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eyeing for ?
i7 quad + GTX1060(?) or i5 + GTX 1060 (?)

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
I would prefer Dell,HP, Asus had bad experience with my Lenovo Y50-70 (had hinge issue)

6) Anything else you would like to say?

• A friend of mine will be visiting US this December , I was thinking if it would be wise to buy Dell 7577 with International Warranty , I dont have any experience regarding how well the service is with International warranty , but a dell rep told me they have Premium & Premium plus plans for International warranty

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get Asus GL502VM from USA/Dubai since it comes with international warranty. Laptops in India will have 1050Ti and crap TN screen in your budget. 7577 Has max-q 1060 and I won't recommend it for that price.

Gauravs90

geek........
Get Asus GL502VM from USA/Dubai since it comes with international warranty. Laptops in India will have 1050Ti and crap TN screen in your budget. 7577 Has max-q 1060 and I won't recommend it for that price.
Dell Inspiron 7577 is launched in India for price of Rs.1,27,390.00 approx Double the price they are selling elsewhere.

OP
V

vineetpratik

Broken In
Can't find it's link on Asus store website , do you have product link with price ? and is it not possible to overclock the MAX-Q version to the level of regular 1060 ? any other companies providing international warranty ?
Dell Inspiron 7577 is launched in India for price of Rs.1,27,390.00 approx Double the price they are selling elsewhere.
Yeah the same model is for $1300 on Dell US website , pretty overpriced here

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Can't find it's link on Asus store website , do you have product link with price ? and is it not possible to overclock the MAX-Q version to the level of regular 1060 ? any other companies providing international warranty ?
MSI does but MSI India doesn't honors international warranty. Alienware/Dell and Gigabyte also give it.

Laptop link: ASUS ROG GL502VM-DS74 15.6" Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ (2.80 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB VR Ready 16 GB Memory 128 GB SSD 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop - Newegg.com

OP
V

vineetpratik

Broken In
MSI does but MSI India doesn't honors international warranty. Alienware/Dell and Gigabyte also give it.

Laptop link: ASUS ROG GL502VM-DS74 15.6" Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ (2.80 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB VR Ready 16 GB Memory 128 GB SSD 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop - Newegg.com
Thank you for the link :)
How about Alienware 13 , 15 ? Do you think i should consider them ? or are they overpriced ? I would also like the laptop to be portable and have Okish battery life

Top Bottom