• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Gaming laptop suggestion under 1Lakhs

vineetpratik

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Rs 1Lakhs

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
  • Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

Basically I want a laptop that is powerful enough to play latest games .

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eyeing for ?
i7 quad + GTX1060(?) or i5 + GTX 1060 (?)

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
I would prefer Dell,HP, Asus had bad experience with my Lenovo Y50-70 (had hinge issue)

6) Anything else you would like to say?

• A friend of mine will be visiting US this December , I was thinking if it would be wise to buy Dell 7577 with International Warranty , I dont have any experience regarding how well the service is with International warranty , but a dell rep told me they have Premium & Premium plus plans for International warranty

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get Asus GL502VM from USA/Dubai since it comes with international warranty. Laptops in India will have 1050Ti and crap TN screen in your budget. 7577 Has max-q 1060 and I won't recommend it for that price.

Gauravs90

geek........
Get Asus GL502VM from USA/Dubai since it comes with international warranty. Laptops in India will have 1050Ti and crap TN screen in your budget. 7577 Has max-q 1060 and I won't recommend it for that price.
Dell Inspiron 7577 is launched in India for price of Rs.1,27,390.00 approx Double the price they are selling elsewhere.

OP
V

vineetpratik

Broken In
Can't find it's link on Asus store website , do you have product link with price ? and is it not possible to overclock the MAX-Q version to the level of regular 1060 ? any other companies providing international warranty ?
Dell Inspiron 7577 is launched in India for price of Rs.1,27,390.00 approx Double the price they are selling elsewhere.
Yeah the same model is for $1300 on Dell US website , pretty overpriced here

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Can't find it's link on Asus store website , do you have product link with price ? and is it not possible to overclock the MAX-Q version to the level of regular 1060 ? any other companies providing international warranty ?
MSI does but MSI India doesn't honors international warranty. Alienware/Dell and Gigabyte also give it.

Laptop link: ASUS ROG GL502VM-DS74 15.6" Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ (2.80 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB VR Ready 16 GB Memory 128 GB SSD 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop - Newegg.com

OP
V

vineetpratik

Broken In
Thank you for the link :)
How about Alienware 13 , 15 ? Do you think i should consider them ? or are they overpriced ? I would also like the laptop to be portable and have Okish battery life

Top Bottom