Gaming laptop help

ankitkr091

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD) 35k to 45 k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? 15.6

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

Doesnt matter

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming (like max payne 3; fifa 12;resident evil 5), programming

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Any would do

6) Anything else you would like to say?
I have selected two laptops
1. Hp g6 2313ax or hp g6 2202 tx ???

hp-pavilion-g6-2202tx-laptop-3rd-gen-ci5-4gb-500gb-win8-1gb-graphics card radeon 7670m

Any other laptop suggestion are welcome..

n3rd

In the zone
From the two Pavilion G6-2313AX . It's decent and can play those games.
You could also try:
Dell New Inspiron 15R Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) - Dell: Flipkart.com
i5>AMD A10, but you need it primarily just for gaming right? Not any other processor intensive task? Pavilion G6-2313AX should do fine for you then.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
the HP laptop which you considered is best i your budget, go with I5 3rdGEN with 7670M.

Your primary preference is gaming. In core i5 model only the discrete gpu will be used while gaming. But in a10 models both onboard and discrete gpu will be used.(asymmetrical crossfire). And here is the proof how the games benefit from crossfire mode. The top left yellow number shows the fps. Left image is without crossfire (only7670) and right image is with crossfire (a8+7670). In ur case it is a10+7670. So I think it will benefit more.

Attachments

• crossfire benefit.jpg
    crossfire benefit.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 104
OP
ankitkr091

ankitkr091

Broken In
Your primary preference is gaming. In core i5 model only the discrete gpu will be used while gaming. But in a10 models both onboard and discrete gpu will be used.(asymmetrical crossfire). And here is the proof how the games benefit from crossfire mode. The top left yellow number shows the fps. Left image is without crossfire (only7670) and right image is with crossfire (a8+7670). In ur case it is a10+7670. So I think it will benefit more.

But i have heard that crossfire is unstable for some games and causes stuttering ??

OP
ankitkr091

ankitkr091

Broken In
From the two Pavilion G6-2313AX . It's decent and can play those games.
You could also try:
Dell New Inspiron 15R Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) - Dell: Flipkart.com
i5>AMD A10, but you need it primarily just for gaming right? Not any other processor intensive task? Pavilion G6-2313AX should do fine for you then.

Yup... need for gaming .. no processor intensive tasks

But i have heard that crossfire is unstable for some games and causes stuttering ??

Bro I'm using this laptop since past 4 months and never felt any such problems. These issues were in the past when the drivers were immature. Now amd has rolled out many driver updates since then and now everything is fine. You'll hear a lot of things. It's better to ask people who have already experienced it.

OP
ankitkr091

ankitkr091

Broken In
Bro I'm using this laptop since past 4 months and never felt any such problems. These issues were in the past when the drivers were immature. Now amd has rolled out many driver updates since then and now everything is fine. You'll hear a lot of things. It's better to ask people who have already experienced it.

Thanks mate... i am going to buy this one soon...

Top Bottom