Gaming laptop for 900-1300 USD from USA with international warranty

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
My budget is max 1300 USD

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen full hd
Weight no more than 2.5-2.8kg
5hrs backup would be good

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Gaming,designing,surfing web (future proof for 4-5 yrs)

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
I7 or i5 (6th or 7th gen HQ ones as they are all nearly same ) just 10% performance difference

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Any brand with strong warranty In India and durable( long lasting) don't want to regret buying from usa

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Well my relatives are coming back from USA so I was confused which laptop to ask them to get here,
Min graphic card gtx 1050 ti to gtx 1060
I have done my research and I am confused between Acer vx15 (budget one 900$) and Asus gl 502vm (1060 one 1300$) ,only problem is that vx15 is having better battery life and will upgrade HDD to 2tb so in total it will cost around 1000$ ,in end only difference between them is 1050ti vs 1060 and battery,I am confused as is the 300$ jump WORTH it? Should I wait for legion y720( will probably ignore it as its super heavy)
And other main thing is international warranty ,coz it will be a pain in ass if it dies out here
I am open to other suggestions if they fall under my requirements ,I love expandability so those with just 1 m.2 slots like (aero 14 and xps 16 ) are ignored and they hardly fall in my budget ,so main concern is warranty in India
Both are plastic build but Asus rog 502vm has painted brushed aluminium feel,wouldnt mind if I get a aluminium or more robust laptop at this price range (with international warranty)
Thank you
Thinking of buying from amazon,newegg or bestbuy retail store

raga8

Broken In
In my opinion I think Asus rog one will be good bcz it has 1060 nd it's available in India and in future service issues can be solved as spares will be available here but i don't think battery will be good my friend has 1050 version of that rog but he complains about the battery life he gets 3 to 4 hrs for casual usage orher than that everything is fine nd good built quality with average speakers.....

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
AFAIK u won't get international warranty in US Laptops and if u want international then cost will be higher.

also Acer/MSI are expensive..instead go for Sager or CyberpowerPC brands....these are assembled brand in US and provides better hardware cost wise.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
@abcxyz bought a Gigabyte GTX 1070 laptop from USA and got international warranty.

For your budget, why are you even considering 1050/Ti? Those are meant for 900-1000$ laptops.

Last edited:

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
1060 is definitely better than 1050 ti, but I don't think its good enough to spend 300$ more.
If I were you and have to save money, I'd have opted for 1050ti.

abcxyz

Journeyman
@abcxyz bought a Gigabyte GTX 1070 laptop from USA and got international warranty.

For your budget, why are you even considering 1050/Ti? Those are meant for 900-1000$ laptops.

I bought it for ~$1240 on Black Friday Sale. P57X was a modified version of some P series laptop, at that time it was a limited edition laptop only available on Newegg through Gigabyte.

I have not seen a GTX 1070 for this low after that. @OP could best get a 1060 below $1300 as of now.

OP
V

vibhubhardwaj85970

Broken In
so i bought xps 15 for 1300 bucks bcoz of its slim and sexy body plus super battery life,dell is providing international warranty ,i will have to compensate with gtx 1050 though,its alright as i dont mind playing a medium setting and wont reaally play games that much,though a better laptop called aero 15 is released,its expensive at 1900 usd but good ,i dont regret buying xps 15 ,great deal

Top Bottom