Gaming laptop for 1,20,000 INR

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

Rs.1,20,000

2) What size notebook would you prefer?
14" or above

3) Which country will you buying this notebook?
India

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:
b. Dislike: N/A

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

Every possible entertainment stuff which mostly gaming

6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?

Taking it to different places

7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?

Mid and High end games

8) How many hours of battery life do you need?

As it is good for my purpose

9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?

Would like to see the laptop online first

10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.

Windows 7 or windows 8

Screen Specifics

11) What screen resolution(s) would you prefer?

any HD resolutions.

$hadow

Geek in making
You got 2 options to go for
1.Asus G750JX-CV069P Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 24GB/ 1.5TB/ Win8 Pro/ 3GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com
2. Alienware 14"
Or if you want a custom built laptop do provide your answer.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
@op... custom made laptops are barely available in india and they have warranty issues as well and will cost as muchy as the branded ones do except alienware, dont go for alienware as well as they burn big holes in pocket, go for the asus one, the one reasonable deal for a powerful laptop at that price range.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ I thought about that, but in reality there is absolutely NO presence of such providers in India, i checked with OEM's long back.

OP
K

karthik subbaraman

Broken In
You got 2 options to go for
1.Asus G750JX-CV069P Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 24GB/ 1.5TB/ Win8 Pro/ 3GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com
2. Alienware 14"
Or if you want a custom built laptop do provide your answer.

asus-g750jx i saw it its cool .......... bt is thr any other brand to suggest..... so that i can short list a good one from few.....:)

vicky2008

Broken In
I bought the g750jx from asus. It is an amazing laptop. Go for it. Keep in mind the weight which may not make it possible to carry it around but it shouldn't be the reason to change your mind. All laptops I. The 17"+ range will weigh around 4.5kg. I had used it for two days before I noticed the 3D vision to be faulty so I have sent it for replacement.

Visually it's very cool and the headphone and mouse which is bundled it very good too. But the price in the local market will be much lower than online. Try to upgrade to and SSD and definitely go for the extended warranty. Keep in mind that the laptop is a finger print magnet.

vicky2008

Broken In
How about thermally cool ? I think Asus has a robust construction so I doubt temperatures rise to threatening degrees
thermally cool too. The placement of the fans are on the back of the LCD panel. Twin fans with are very effective effective. It is never too warm even when gaming. And the laptop is very quiet too. U can only know by putting ur hand in front of the vents. One is always running while the second one starts when the gfx in under load.

Top Bottom