Gaming Laptop Around 42K

prathmesh

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

under 43K INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
14-16" under 2.5Kg

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Lenovo
b.dislike: nothing as such

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Playing Dota 2, running Matlabs, Adobe photoshop and Sony Vego (occasionally)

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
equal or above 1366x768

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

Local purchase from Ahmedabad or KOlkata.

I have searched a lil and I found the Lenovo models cheaper with better config.
Now there are some confusion between i5 3rd gen(3230M) or AMD A10 (Heating issue)
and the GPU which one is better 2GB 720M or 2GB HD8570M and both of them are 64bit which puts me in doubt wheter any of these can effectively use more than 1 GB memory.
Please Help

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Both are roughly equal except for the CPUs I have a 3210m and a a10 in two separate laptops (obviously ;) ) and the performance gap isn't much for the daily user and gamer only for ppl who use intensive software such as autocad will see a performance difference!
Take the 3230m if u can its temps remain lower usually and it does the job pretty well
As for gpu I have a inspiron turbo 15R with a i5 3210m paired with a 7730m and its a monster to game on!!! It smokes most other laptops that I've seen except for maybe Alienware and the lenovo y500/y510p so I guess ur best bet is the i5 + 8750m

OP
P

prathmesh

Broken In
I have looked into some sony laptops(i5 3337) which comes with GTX 740M (1GB).. now how will it make difference wrt HD 8570(2GB)? and which games will be unplayable?

Top Bottom