Gaming Keyboard..

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
^^ I'd suggest people to stay away from razer for a while. Wherever you are buying from, just confirm whether the retailers have sufficient availability to replace it in case it has a defect. My own razer arctosa has been lying with SMC International for over a month due to non-availability of a replacement and there's nothing I can do since razer doesn't have any service centers in India and their customer support does absolutely nothing to resolve the issue.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
^^ I'd suggest people to stay away from razer for a while. Wherever you are buying from, just confirm whether the retailers have sufficient availability to replace it in case it has a defect. My own razer arctosa has been lying with SMC International for over a month due to non-availability of a replacement and there's nothing I can do since razer doesn't have any service centers in India and their customer support does absolutely nothing to resolve the issue.

Yup.. Razer products are best till they work, at least thats what I found on all forums. But I've been using Razer Arctosa and Razer DeathAdder for 8 months now without a hitch.

@OP - Your options are -

Razaer Arctosa - RAZER KEYBOARD ARCTOSA
Logitech G105 - Logitech Gaming Keyboard G105

OP
H

hitman4

In the zone
hmmm logitech g105 seems to be a safe bet than..
please tell me how is thermaltake esposrts knucker and microsoft sidewinder X4...?

tkin

Back to school!!
hmmm logitech g105 seems to be a safe bet than..
please tell me how is thermaltake esposrts knucker and microsoft sidewinder X4...?
X4 is really good, G105 is also good, thermaltake is cr@p in the software department, logitech software is best.

Top Bottom