gaming keyboard & mouse

tkin

Back to school!!
btw were can i get them as i am going tomorrow.If i cannot get them then will give advance to md & vedant for mouse& kb respectively

will post here once i buy it.only got webcam currently so have to do with bad pics i guess
Try MD, Vedant, Velocity, Eastern Logica.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Offtopic: @tkin: what is the location of Eastern Logica?? I didn't see that name on my several visits to Chandni. Or may be I overlooked it. :shame:

tkin

Back to school!!
Offtopic: @tkin: what is the location of Eastern Logica?? I didn't see that name on my several visits to Chandni. Or may be I overlooked it. :shame:
Its right beside the exide shop(exide shop is located at the corner of the entrance to the lane in which md is).

OP
arko1983

arko1983

In the zone
damn after waiting for 3hrs finally got the mice g500 but dist is rashi.i called md up and palash guy told me he will get service done if necessary.also gonna buy g510 ,g110 will be discontinued it seems
bought mice for 2975+tax
2 tb wd green -3900+tax

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Its right beside the exide shop(exide shop is located at the corner of the entrance to the lane in which md is).

ok, thanks for the important info. Its always better to have more option while buying any components.

Top Bottom