Gaming Desktop (Need Suggestions on my configs)

cyb3rg33k007

Right off the assembly line
I have sorted out pc components for my desktop build just wanted some suggestions on it (if they are correct or i need to upgrade some component or so)

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Games like valorant cod Warzone etc and ill also use vm ware workstation to run multiple os in short i want a good gaming pc which can handle gaming very nicely and some normal tasks too

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: overall budget is 1.3L Inr (sperate for monitor) As i want gpu of rtx 3000 series (3060 or 3060ti to be precise)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Yes definitely (ryzen 7 3700x is my choice)

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: windows 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: ssd 500 gb 1tb hdd

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: 144hz 27 inches 1ms response time (a curved one will work too) resolution qhd

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: 1st week of august 2021

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:no

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: i live in mumbai planning to assemble entire pc from local shop at lamington road Mumbai

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

Attachments

• PCbuild.PNG
    PCbuild.PNG
    86.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi! Welcome to forum!

Could you tell us why you are building this system? Based on the purpose, members can suggest you a better or value-for-money components. Also mention the overall budget.
You can switch the PSU to Antec HCG 750 80+ Gold if you can find it.

P.S Please go through forum rules once.

OP
C

cyb3rg33k007

Hi! Welcome to forum!

Could you tell us why you are building this system? Based on the purpose, members can suggest you a better or value-for-money components. Also mention the overall budget.
You can switch the PSU to Antec HCG 750 80+ Gold if you can find it.

P.S Please go through forum rules once.
So basically i m building a pc for gaming purpose like i want best gaming desktop and i actually have a budget of 1.2 lacs INR (as i live in india). Are there any suggestions about the processors or any of the components that i mentioned above

So basically i m building a pc for gaming purpose like i want best gaming desktop and i actually have a budget of 1.2 lacs INR (as i live in india). Are there any suggestions about the processors or any of the components that i mentioned above
Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST
Fill it & update the first post

So, biggest problem right now is GPU, but prices are falling. You need some luck as well.

CPU - Intel i5 11400 - 20k

Mobo - Gigabyte B560M DS3H - 9.5k (don't go below this)

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz - 8.5k

GPU - RTX 3060Ti LHR - 70k

M.2 SSD - Kingston A2000/WD SN550 500GB - 5k

HDD - WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - CM MWE Gold 650W - 7.3k

Cabinet - Lian Li 215 or other mid tower ATX - 6k (can vary)

Total - 129.5k

Check primeabgb, mdcomputers, theitdepot, vedant computers, onlyssd (online stores) for PC parts at a good price. Some parts have such low prices on amazon during sales as well.

Stock cooler can run CPU at about 90-100W, not full 120-130W.
Cooler - ARCTIC Freezer 34 Esports Duo - 4.4k
or Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 Pro - 2.5k

Monitor - Acer XV272U 27" 1440p 144Hz - 25k

Last edited:
OP
C

cyb3rg33k007

So, biggest problem right now is GPU, but prices are falling. You need some luck as well.

CPU - Intel i5 11400 - 20k

Mobo - Gigabyte B560M DS3H - 9.5k (don't go below this)

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz - 8.5k

GPU - RTX 3060Ti LHR - 70k

M.2 SSD - Kingston A2000/WD SN550 500GB - 5k

HDD - WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - CM MWE Gold 650W - 7.3k

Cabinet - Lian Li 215 or other mid tower ATX - 6k (can vary)

Total - 129.5k

Check primeabgb, mdcomputers, theitdepot, vedant computers, onlyssd (online stores) for PC parts at a good price. Some parts have such low prices on amazon during sales as well.

Stock cooler can run CPU at about 90-100W, not full 120-130W.
Cooler - ARCTIC Freezer 34 Esports Duo - 4.4k
or Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 Pro - 2.5k

Monitor - Acer XV272U 27" 1440p 144Hz - 25k
So yes i saw all ur suggested components
But tbh i love ryzen processors so can u suggest should i go for ryzens zen 2 arch or zen 3 arch processors? can u list them as well?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
So yes i saw all ur suggested components
But tbh i love ryzen processors so can u suggest should i go for ryzens zen 2 arch or zen 3 arch processors? can u list them as well?
Do you need monitor in the 1.2L or it has separate budget. Please fill the questionnaire posted above. People are trying to suggest you most balanced rigs for your budget. If you don't want Intel builds then mention that under the last question asked. You can type your answers in as much details as you want.

OP
C

cyb3rg33k007

Do you need monitor in the 1.2L or it has separate budget. Please fill the questionnaire posted above. People are trying to suggest you most balanced rigs for your budget. If you don't want Intel builds then mention that under the last question asked. You can type your answers in as much details as you want.
edited my first post and answered the questionaire. and yes monitor has seperate budget

Top Bottom