Gaming config under 60k (including monitor)

sagar007

Right off the assembly line
Plz suggest me a new config ( Preferably an Intel one).Will be used for gaming and few movie watching.1tb hard drive is a must.Will be purchasing this December..

quicky008

Technomancer
i5 4440 - 11k
Corsair Gs 600 psu- 4.5k
Gigabyte B85 D3H - 5k
Deepcool Tesseract - 2.7k
Corsair vengeance 4gb DDR3- 3k
GTX 750Ti - 11k
WD caviar Green HDD 1tb-3.4k
Asus ODD-1.2k
Samsung 22" LED monitor-9k
MS Keyboard+Mouse-0.8k

OP
S

sagar007

Right off the assembly line
Can u plz suggest the specific model of monitor....Also can I go for caviar blue instead of green one...

DK_WD

WD Official
Can u plz suggest the specific model of monitor....Also can I go for caviar blue instead of green one...

Hi Sagar007,

I am glad to help you out. For more information about WD internal HDD, I would like to add some word in it. We all are aware that each of WD HDD has different specification for use. The WD Blue is use for normal computing like Storage, Gaming and Performance. WD Blue are your daily use drives; solid performance and budget drive. WD Green preferred for Storage, Backup, Save Power and Quiet environment. As per your need, I would suggest you to go with the WD Blue.

The following colors describe the specifications for WD HDD.

WD Blue = Solid performance.
WD Blue | Desktop 3.5-inch Hard Drives .

WD Green = Energy saving , backups and storage use.
WD Green | Desktop 3.5-inch Hard Drives .

For Monitor, you can go with any LED or LCD screen from any Local brand; based on your budget.
Example: Sony, LG, Samsung.

Good luck.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
@op, answer these *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Top Bottom