Gamin laptop<60k

skshreyas01

Right off the assembly line
1) What is your budget?: 60K INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Sony,Lenovo
b. Dislike: Dell,Toshiba

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?: Gaming, Movies,Surfing

WANT ONLY NVIDIA GRAPHICS.NO ATI AT ALL

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?: Any

I need a lappy capable of gaming atleast on medium settings.

i) Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN looks good at the moment, but I'm a bit doubtful of the A.S.S of samsung
ii)Lenovo Ideapad z500-Dont know anything about lenovo but this model seems good

Also plz comment on the A.S.S of the brands
PLZ HELP...

PS I live in Pune incase the service centre's location is needed

Droid

Broken In
Check this out:
Asus K55VM-SX086D Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com

15.6 inch screen,Nvidia GT-630M and Widescreen BrightView LED-backlit Display.

Link to check benchmark of Nvidia GT-630M:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M - Notebookcheck.net Tech

As per my research before buying my Asus(Asus K53SM-SX010D Laptop (2nd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com) lappy,It has service center in all metropolitan cities.

n3rd

In the zone
I'm going for Samsung NP550P5C-S03IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

The only laptop in that range w/ Nvidia 650M. ASS>Asus.

kickfury

Broken In
Check this out:
Asus K55VM-SX086D Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com

15.6 inch screen,Nvidia GT-630M and Widescreen BrightView LED-backlit Display.

Link to check benchmark of Nvidia GT-630M:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M - Notebookcheck.net Tech

As per my research before buying my Asus(Asus K53SM-SX010D Laptop (2nd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com) lappy,It has service center in all metropolitan cities.

Are you aware of any showroom or retail outlet that has ASUS branded laptops in Bangalore? I've been to a couple of outlets like E-Zone, Staples, Croma, but none of them have Asus. Although they have a good reputation, its important to have a good presence as well to assure customers that they will take care if things go wrong.

Secondly, did you go for any extended warranty? If yes, how much did it cost? and how is the battery backup?

Droid

Broken In
Re: Gamin laptop&lt;60k

Find below the link of Authorized Service Centres of Asus in India:
ASUS - Facilities and Branches

ASUS Customer Support Toll Free Number:
1800-2090-365 (10:00-18:00 Mon to Sat)

There are outlets like Pai international,Sogo Computers..etc etc which are the authorised dealers of Asus in bangalore.

I recently brought this lappy so i didnt extend its warranty yet.I had a word with an Asus executive recently,he assured me that he will let me know about extending the warranty.
Battery back-up is good(3-4 hrs) while watching movies,preparing ppt..etc but while gaming it will drain off soon(Max 2 Hrs).Its a really good gaming laptop though.

Are you aware of any showroom or retail outlet that has ASUS branded laptops in Bangalore? I've been to a couple of outlets like E-Zone, Staples, Croma, but none of them have Asus. Although they have a good reputation, its important to have a good presence as well to assure customers that they will take care if things go wrong.

Secondly, did you go for any extended warranty? If yes, how much did it cost? and how is the battery backup?

Steps for registering the Asus product for warranty claim and Extending the warranty.
Step1:Become an ASUS Member by clicking on the below link
*vip.asus.com/login.aspx
Login.jpg
click join now
It will send a conformation email to your mail id.
Step 2:Once you login you will directed to this site
Home.jpg
Step 3:Registering the product
Click on Product Registration tab at the left.
APR1.jpg
Fill the details of product and the product will be registered.
Step 4:Extended Warranty Service
Click on Warranty Extension Activation tab
WEA.jpg
It will ask for Contract code from Warranty Card and Password from Warranty Card.this is not available on the warranty card.we need to purchase extended warranty card.which will having the contract code and password.
Source:
*forum.notebookreview.com/asus/518561-asus-warranty-card-contract-code-password.html

Top Bottom