Games for my Laptop

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hello Guys!

I want to buy/download some good games of all times for my laptop.
The said machine's config is the good one as I've bought the laptop in 2010 , that's of 'Dell - Inspiron series'
Kindly check the screenshot as it can run 'Bioshock 2' so that it's config may be determined.
Thanks in advance for your kind advice :)

Attachments

• Bioshock_2.jpg
    Bioshock_2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 164

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Devil May Cry 3 and 4
Far Cry 2

- - - Updated - - -

better go here *forum.digit.in/gamerz/171949-tdf-pc-game-suggestion-thread-v2-0-a.html

gameranand

Living to Play
Give us proper config and ask here *forum.digit.in/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html

Or you can refer to the spreadsheets made by me which are suggested above by lightlingfast.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay , but d sheet shows 100(s) of games n this confuses me. Secondly , I'm searching for it's cnfig right now. Will update it here :p

TheSloth

The Slowest One
decide what kind of games you want to play. Then make a list of games and ask in *forum.digit.in/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html thread if those games will run on your system or not. Mention your config in details as gameranand said earlier.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Okay , but d sheet shows 100(s) of games n this confuses me. Secondly , I'm searching for it's cnfig right now. Will update it here :p
Install CPU-Z and GPU-Z. Post screen shots of every tab and include one from the device manager -> display adapters as well.

gameranand

Living to Play

This...
decide what kind of games you want to play. Then make a list of games and ask in *forum.digit.in/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html thread if those games will run on your system or not. Mention your config in details as gameranand said earlier.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hi Guys !

Sorry for being here so late as I was being busy for my some personal piece of work.

Anyways , as I was told to upload the ScreenShots from CPU Z and GPU Z . So I'm posting here. Please go through the attachments.

I'm going to posting some more also ... Thanks

Attachments

• GPU_Z.gif
    GPU_Z.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 164
  • GPU_Z 2.gif
    GPU_Z 2.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 144
  • CPU Z.jpg
    CPU Z.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 158
  • CPU Z 2.jpg
    CPU Z 2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 147
  • CPU Z 3.jpg
    CPU Z 3.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 157
OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay , so these were the other shots ... Refer to attachments ... The last ones were on Next Page ...

Attachments

• CPU Z 4.jpg
    CPU Z 4.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 152
  • CPU Z 5.jpg
    CPU Z 5.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 153
  • CPU Z 6.jpg
    CPU Z 6.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 140
  • CPU Z 7.jpg
    CPU Z 7.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 151
OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
And these last are from 'Device Manager > Display Adapters

So guys please reply me which Action games can I play on this Laptop ... Thanks a lot for your suggestions :)

Attachments

• Device Manager.jpg
    Device Manager.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Device Manager 2.jpg
    Device Manager 2.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Device Manager 3.jpg
    Device Manager 3.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Device Manager 4.jpg
    Device Manager 4.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 149

gameranand

Living to Play
First and foremost, upgrade your GPU drivers because they are using Microsoft drivers. Install required drivers from AMD site.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hello Guys ,

Instead of starting a new thread , I wanted to continue the conversation in this thread only as the matter is still the same (after a year ;)
I have this laptop and which can run PC Windows Games mostly of 2010 year.
So I'm considering these games , namely --->>>
Just Cause 2 , NFS Hot Pursuit , Battlefield Bad Company 2 , Split Second , Bioshock 2 , Mass Effect 2 , Call of Duty : Black Ops , Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 , etc.

I just want to ask whether I should buy these/some of them from online stores or from Steam platform?
Is Digital game content is safe to buy or I should go for physical DVDs? And what are these DLCs ?
Thanks for your support :)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
It is safe to buy online, but if you have metered internet connection then you need to plan your downloads as these games are quite big. So plan your purchase and downloads as per the data yuu have left with for that particular month.
DLCs are some extra features of the game which was not released with the game, are sold separately. Earlier they used to come with the name "updates" and for free but now these are new or extra features comes as DLCs. Buy them if you want more from your favorite games.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hmmm , that's good.
I think I will buy those DVDs rather downloading these 5-8 GBs games :idea:
BTW did you guys have some other games in mind which I've missed here of 2010 year.
If yes , plz share here ... Thanks again :razz:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hmmm , that's good.
I think I will buy those DVDs rather downloading these 5-8 GBs games :idea:
BTW did you guys have some other games in mind which I've missed here of 2010 year.
If yes , plz share here ... Thanks again :razz:

You'll have to download some data nonetheless. Patches, updates, etc can be of multiple GBs and the game won't activate offline.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Yeah , I know that :rolleyes:
Now I'm comparing game prices at various platforms including Steam etc. to get profitable deals :twisted:
Hope to crack some of them oO

gameranand

Living to Play
Just Cause Series is on sale on Steam BTW so you can buy that and play. Keep an eye out for Daily Deals of Steam because next big sale is in June so thats a long way to go.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Thanks a lot for the info.
Actually,I want to buy "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2" game for my PC but I didn't find it anywhere :!:
I searched for it at Amazon,Steam,Flipkart, etc. but it shows Unavailable or Sold Out :(
Do you know any platform from where I can get it ... Thanks

gameranand

Living to Play
There you go.
Amazon.com: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 [Download]: Video Game

Just get a fake US address and download and play. :)

Top Bottom