Games for LAN Play - XP and Vista machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

channabasanna

In the zone
Hi All,

Can i know which all games run fine in LAN with my PC and Laptop.

Rightnow i am able to play UT2004 and Command & Conquer 3.

I tried to play NFSMW, it did not run in Vista.

Do give me a list of games which has LAN play and supoorted in both XP and Vista OS.

Thanks in Advance

cyberpyrate

Broken In
look mate, xp and vista ka natak hai
i have tried aoe 2(which dont work on lan between xp and vista)
cs 1.6 and up works fine

these are all that i have tried as my xp is a dubba and wont run newer games

i ould expect all vista compatible games to work though

dreams

Gracias Senor
I used to play Hidden and dangerous in XP when I was in college.. we all in hostel will bunk the afternoon classes to play this game and surprisingly we finished it too. Try it.

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
I did try GRID, DIRT only my XP PC, not in Laptop. I donno whether it will run fine in Laptop (Vista) as it has only 1GB of RAM.

I liked GRID a lot, but car control is just very difficult for me. The Graphics is awesome, Damage is like real, I enjoyed replay's, it is just as in NFS5, only thing is replay's cannot be saved.

Right now i am able to find only UT 04 and C&C3 for LAN play. Will try COD and check out.

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
I do will check that once, but i have been bored of playing the Startergy games, i will try once with my AOE3 game.

I need some action games, racing games, sports would be good to. Tried FIFA 08 but it was also in vain.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
it may work on Vista. Never tried it.

anyways, few links for you.
*internetgames.about.com/od/actiongames/tp/tpfps.htm
*internetgames.about.com/b/2007/12/12/top-multiplayer-pc-games-of-2007.htm

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Hmm, I dont know about the loading times, but my friend had vista, and he mentioned hamachi was very buggy, but even then he could join our CS games. Try running it in a SP2 compatibility mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom