Gamer for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

official

In the zone
hey guys i know a lot of threads are available and i just started a new one. well i just wanted to share our individual life with gamin. i know there are a whole lot of people who play games no matter where do you play it..in Xbox or PS3 or in PC this discussion is not which is the best but is on the gaming titles. which gaming title do you think can a gamer always be addicted to. Are there any?? that can played again and again without getting boored.
More over what are the games that you would like to see in any of your beloved GOG i.e. Gear Of Gaming. What type of games would you love to be developed...share your own thoughts..c'mon guys..who among you are Gamers For Life??

vidur khanna

Right off the assembly line
well , there are many games which one can be addicted to....

its all a matter of liking :smile:
for eg i love games like halo 3 , gears of war, dantes inferno and a few nfs titles and forza motorsport etc :D

as for the games to be developed, they my develop any game they want as long as its not too expensive :p

guyz wat abt Deadly Kratos :-D

GOD OF WAR SERIES

*backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/god_of_war_chains_of_olympus_06-l.jpg

Vikrant@Hack

Right off the assembly line
god of war rocks with a lot of replay value.also i like strategical and rpg games.hope these would be devlpd.

OP
official

official

In the zone
i think GOW is dead..dunno wat santa monica will do now??? well PS3 what do u hav now for us??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom