GAMEPAD PLUS DONT RUN WITH LAPTOP? - PLEASE ADVICE.

Hello,

to all of you.

I have a GamePad Plus console that came with the Motorola TV, actually when I connect this console with the Phone using Bluetooth, it connects and I easily play Asphalt 9, but when I connect this with my Laptop, it connects successfully, but it don't show in the Asphalt 9, or in the Asphalt 8 and I am unable to play games with this? Please advice what should to do? Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Nerevarine

Incarnate
post screenshot of your Control Panel -> Devices page

Gamepad Tester

Download this and see if it is recognized in xinput mode.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
post screenshot of your Control Panel -> Devices page

Gamepad Tester

Download this and see if it is recognized in xinput mode.
Hello,

Thank You for this reply, It is detected in the Mentioned Website, I hope the attached screenshot helps.

Attachments

• SCREENSHOT.jpg
    SCREENSHOT.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You need to check if it detects as Xinput controller or DInput controller. As far as I know, All android games support controllers in Xinput mode.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
You need to check if it detects as Xinput controller or DInput controller. As far as I know, All android games support controllers in Xinput mode.
Can you please tell me some software or some method by using which console can work? because I am unable to find its detection mode as Xinput of DInput?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Post the pic of your controller.

So you are playing Asphalt 9 on your laptop with the controller ? Are you playing the native version of Asphalt 9 or emulated using bluestacks ?

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Post the pic of your controller.

So you are playing Asphalt 9 on your laptop with the controller ? Are you playing the native version of Asphalt 9 or emulated using bluestacks ?
Hello,

Nerevarine,

How are you? I apologize for this late reply, I play Asphalt 9 and Asphalt 8 downloaded from the Windows Store, the laptop runs Windows 10, I am sending the pic of the Controller it still not works, Please give some method or workaround so that it can work.Thank You.
Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 146

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Is there any serial/ model no. At the back of gamepad? if possible attach pictures of all 6sides of the box it came in.

Top Bottom