GadgetShieldz – Best Skin for Mi A2

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
The ‘beast’ has come home and needed a ‘beauty’ to make it complete. Here’s how the two B’s look together. My adrenaline rush is at its highest level in the company of my new love :emoji_kissing_heart:. Having gained experience applying the skin to my earlier devices, this time it was a cakewalk to apply them over my Mi A2... I gave myself a pat on the back with a near-perfect installation :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. To say the least, the precisely cut skin as seen installed is an eye candy (Hopefully!). Guys, these images of my device shall do the talking..

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

PS: If it looks like a promotion, I feel sorry for your thoughts :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But I am so desperate to SHOW OFF :emoji_sunglasses: this beauty.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Using Gadgetshieldz clear protector from about 2 years now but have to reapply a new one in every 4-5 months as it is not case friendly.

OP
deadnoun

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
Using Gadgetshieldz clear protector from about 2 years now but have to reapply a new one in every 4-5 months as it is not case friendly.

I applied Spigen case and GadgetShieldz protector on my previous device. They together fit so perfectly. But then I used their Case Fit protector instead of the Ultra Clear screen protector. Case fit protectors do not disrupt the application of case. The brand seems to offer both.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I applied Spigen case and GadgetShieldz protector on my previous device. They together fit so perfectly. But then I used their Case Fit protector instead of the Ultra Clear screen protector. Case fit protectors do not disrupt the application of case. The brand seems to offer both.
In my phone's case the spigen case messed it up also. I don't like the fit one as it leaves the side of the screens unprotected.

OP
deadnoun

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
Case fit protectors are usually cut at the edges to give way for the case application, without any hindrance. Try using other case.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Case fit protectors are usually cut at the edges to give way for the case application, without any hindrance. Try using other case.
Bought like 6-7 cases but they all messed up the protectors. I don't like the case fit protectors. What's the point of leaving the sides of the screen unprotected?

OP
deadnoun

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
I don't know how this happens, man. But that is the logic behind clear fit and ultra clear in any of the brands. Case Fit will leave some space so it doesn't get lifted up when using a case. Ultra clear is for a non-case device, so it will cover the screen fully.

If anyone finds out a case fit that covers fully. Please suggest here.

IndrajitKP

Right off the assembly line
Ordered one. Hope it will be good.:emoji_grimacing:

Skin got delivered in 3 days. Since the price is lesser than dbrand, I thought there will be some compromises with the quality but the texture quality is good. If it stays good in a long-term, definitely a competitor to dbrand.

Last edited:
OP
deadnoun

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
Ordered one. Hope it will be good.:emoji_grimacing:

Skin got delivered in 3 days. Since the price is lesser than dbrand, I thought there will be some compromises with the quality but the texture quality is good. If it stays good in a long-term, definitely a competitor to dbrand.

Yeah, quality is same as dbrand.

Top Bottom