Fx6300 bottleneck...... ?

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^+1. FOr power saving intel is way too go. And if Gaming is the sole purpose and You can afford you should consider I5 4430. But for multi threded Applications AMD Is better as it has 8 Physical cores in 8350:)

OP
Harshverma

Harshverma

Broken In
I am planning to go for 6300 instead of 8350 and spend rest in good cabinet , say Corsair 500R
What you say ?!

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Cabinet will increase 0% performance in games.Get better cpu and settle down with Nzxt source 210 cabinet

In gaming rig cabinet should be considered at last

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Rightly said. While purchasing a performance rig, main concentration should be on the core components like CPU, Motherboard, Ram, PSU and Graphics card and then the peripherals should be chosen which can handle those of the core compoents you have chosen. Instead of spending huge amount on a Cabinet, get something which will get the job done and has good build quality. With the rest of the money, get a Processor like FX-8320.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I am planning to go for 6300 instead of 8350 and spend rest in good cabinet , say Corsair 500R
What you say ?!

as everyone said, opt for better cpu like fx 8350 rather than a costly case. you can go with antec gx700 which is a good case indeed.

OP
Harshverma

Harshverma

Broken In
didn't Decided CX600M (Coz its modular and I want a clean cable management) or GS600 (Coz of LEDs and I want a good looking internal)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
didn't Decided CX600M (Coz its modular and I want a clean cable management) or GS600 (Coz of LEDs and I want a good looking internal)

you can do decent cable management on 500r with any non modular psu. CX600m is still not fully modular. it is semi-modular only. get tx 650 v2.
think before you get whether you want fancy colours/good looking or good quality.

Top Bottom