FS : Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 512MB GDDR4 DIRECT X 10.1 PCI-EXPRESS graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Selling a Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 512MB GDDR4 PCI-EXPRESS DIRECT X 10.1 PCIE 2.0 card. Details are as follows :

Date of purchase : Around 30-DEC-2007 (1.5 months old)

Condition : Pristine condition. Never over clocked even for a second. With box and all original accessories. Works perfectly without any issues.

Warranty : Card was purchased from KMD and has standard Todphod warranty in which the buyer pays the shipping charges to get the card RMA'ed from USA incase a problem arises.

Price : 10,500/- shipped

Link : Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100215L Radeon HD 3870 512MB 256-bit GDDR4 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Retail

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY ARE REQUESTED TO POST OR PM ME. OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT CRAP THE THREAD AND REFRAIN FROM POSTING YOUR SMART ASS COMMENTS. THANKS.

Last edited:

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Selling a Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 512MB GDDR4 PCI-EXPRESS DIRECT X 10.1 PCIE 2.0 card. Details are as follows :

Date of purchase : Around 30-DEC-2007 (1.5 months old)

Condition : Pristine condition. Never over clocked even for a second. With box and all original accessories. Works perfectly without any issues.

Warranty : Card was purchased from KMD and has standard Todphod warranty in which the buyer pays the shipping charges to get the card RMA'ed from USA incase a problem arises.

Price : 11,500/- shipped

Link : Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100215L Radeon HD 3870 512MB 256-bit GDDR4 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Retail

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY ARE REQUESTED TO POST OR PM ME. OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT CRAP THE THREAD AND REFRAIN FROM POSTING YOUR SMART ASS COMMENTS. THANKS.

Why are you selling it off?. if u post it 1 day earlier. i could have got it.. i got another from Ebay.com..

I have a doubt is there any performance problem with 3870..

like it's not better than 8800GT

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Selling it as I am buying a laptop mostly. And no the card has no problems whatsoever. It even has warranty. Just that I purchased it at the wrong time as I am going to be moving out of town mostly.

r_g

Right off the assembly line
bro wer did u buy it from cud u elaborate on that (kmd) n warranty issue

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
bro wer did u buy it from cud u elaborate on that (kmd) n warranty issue

Brought from the owner of www.todphod.com . Its a new upcoming site. The card is under warranty. Only nominal shipping charges to the USA will have to be paid in case of any kind of issue. (Around 500-600 bucks)

do all you hardware labs guys(including darklord) have state of art hardware bought every few months ?

Haha. Nothing like that pal.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
^^Lol. Hardware is my passion. Thats it :D

And I end up upgrading every now and then :(

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Thread cleaned. nithinmohantk miserabled for a week.

@mohit: Please don't expect us to be online 24/7 looking at EACH and EVERY post on this forum. From next time, do not indulge with such people. Just report it ONCE.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
^^Thanks Kalpik. Sorry for reporting again and again but he just irritated me. Please try to appoint more mods at least for the market section. Will really be helpful. Thanks.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Appointing more MODs is up to the admins. Anyway, im online most of the time. So if you need immediate attention, PM me, in addition to reporting it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom