FS:Intel® Desktop Board D945GCNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnie1

Right off the assembly line
Hi ppl want to sell the mobo which i am not using.I brought it from another member and as such there is no warranty.I will provide 1 week's testing warranty.

brief description of the product

The Intel® Desktop Board D945GCNL Essential Series offers a cost-efficient integrated graphics solution for the budget-conscious user.

This board is built with affordability and flexibility in mind and supports Intel® Core™2 Duo processor, Intel® Pentium® D, Intel® Pentium® 4 and Intel® Celeron® D processors up to 1066/800 MHz system bus in the LGA775 package. Other features include PCI Express* x16 graphics connector, dual-channel DDR2 667/533 MHz SDRAM, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (Intel® GMA 950), integrated 10/100/1000 Network Connection, Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio) and up to eight USB 2.0 ports.

for more info please visit this link
*www.intel.com/products/desktop/motherboards/d945gcnl/d945gcnl-overview.htm

I honestly do not know what price I should ask for this.The new one retails around 3600+.check out deltapage @

*www.deltapage.com/

so pm ur offers and i will go for the highest one.am based in kerala and am willing to ship it anywhere in india @ actuals.:p

thanks,
john

OP
J

johnie1

Right off the assembly line
sold:p.mods please close the thread.

###################################################

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom