FS: Creative Zen 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
I am looking for a prospective buyer for my Creative Zen. Here's some stuff you need to know:

• It's less than 6 months old
  • No bill
  • Just one visible scratch below the screen. None on the screen as used with a screen protector from day one.
  • Bundled earphones not included in bundle! They broke. They sucked anyway. Update - EP-630 included to replace earphones.
    Update 2 - Brand new set of EP-630 with original packaging, Bill and full 1 year warranty
  • Original packaging is intact and will be provided on request.

Asking Price for Zen+EP-630: 7,000.

I'll even throw in a decent length USB Cable [the one included with the Zen is 2" long] and a Travel Charger.

Bangalore Buyers Only!

The EP-630s now come with Bill, Original Packing and 1 Year warranty. Fact is, I was gifted a new set, and am willing to give it away [as I have no use for it]

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
I was expecting that. No, I'm not willing to sell a brand new Creative EP-630 for 400. Buy it with the Zen!
Of course I'm not expecting you to sell it for 400.. No one in their right mind would..! Just let me know if you can sell it alone. We'll discuss the price thro PM if you say yes.. :)

goobimama

 Macboy
/offtopic:

Can anyone tell me what format I should convert a video to play on a Creative Zen? My friend here has got a 4GB version and I need to load some episodes of something in there. Any tips?

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Bumpity Bump.

Bump.
Price Dropped to 7000 including the brand-new EP-630s.

Thats it. I simply cannot go lower. Final Bump, I've already got a quote for 6.5k for the Zen+EP-630 from someone I know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom