FS: AMD Athlon 4 X2 3600+ and ASUS M2NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
For Sale:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ 2GHz (Windsor 90nm)
Motherboard: ASUS M2NE

Condition: Like new > bought on January 25, 2007. Boxed, warranted, billed.

Price: Rs. 7,200 shipped.

Last edited:

softwheels

Broken In
Hi

Provide the proper processor details with socket type, single or dual core cache size etc.

Also provide the mobo details fully.

Still price is at higher side?

OP
J

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
300+ was a tYpO. :eek:

Regarding processor:

Core: Windsor
Number of cores: 2

Socket: AM2
Fabrication: 90nm
Wattage: 65W

Cache: L1: 128KB for each core
Cache: L2: 256KB for each core
Cache: L1+L2: 384KB for each core

Personal experience: Processor runs at 35 degrees at stock speed/stock cooler on M2NE.

========[]

Regarding Motherboard:

Follow this link: *www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=101&l3=308&l4=0&model=1181&modelmenu=1

Thanks!

OP
J

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
Says who? :rolleyes: I have personally taken this to 2.52 GHz stable in Vista 32bit... that is on stock cooling. And even at that speeds, the voltage neve went beyond 1.45V and the temp never went beyond 46 degrees ...

If you fit a bigger cooler or any other form, you are bound to get great results.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
The new low power windsor core is great, I am using this chip and I fully agree with jainsubhanyu regarding the temps the proccy reaches.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
jainshubhanyu said:
Says who? :rolleyes: I have personally taken this to 2.52 GHz stable in Vista 32bit... that is on stock cooling. And even at that speeds, the voltage neve went beyond 1.45V and the temp never went beyond 46 degrees ...

If you fit a bigger cooler or any other form, you are bound to get great results.

so will the warranty be valid :confused:

magnet

Youngling
warranty is valid unless u damage the piece(burning marks)...

new mobo retails ard for 5.6k

also there is no new windsor...
its the brisbane cores which are better(65w)

windsor (90w)

i would only say sell the piece as early as possible after july 9 it would be tough for u to sell...

Last edited:

magnet

Youngling
damn...howcome

are u sure its 3600+...
since 3600+ are all 65nm fabrication with 65 w power...can u post a screenshot...i know its not important regarding to sale......

but still
according to my knowledge only proccy 3800+ and above uses 90nm fabrication(with the search options i tried on amd site)...

plz post a screenshot of cpu-z

also by anychance your box has this numbers???

ADO3600DDBOX

ADO3600IAA5DD

ALso since u mentioned its 2GHz i m damn sure u having a 3800+ since deafult speed of 3600+ is 1.9GHZ which i m using

EDIT

Ohh sorry for the trouble but jus found out your details to be true...
Yes windsor with 384kb cache exist...after seeing a guide on a site whose name i think wont please the mods here if post....

But ya Its a Windsor

Last edited:
OP
J

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
Great god! You found out! Can do nothing for the stuff is properly packed up... The processor box is AD03600CUBOX .... and as you too found, it is the earliest 3600+ :) with 2 GHz speed and 90nm SOI :D

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
magnet said:
warranty is valid unless u damage the piece(burning marks)...

new mobo retails ard for 5.6k

also there is no new windsor...
its the brisbane cores which are better(65w)

windsor (90w)

i would only say sell the piece as early as possible after july 9 it would be tough for u to sell...smarties search july 9 amd on google

It has a big "Energy Efficient 65w" label on the retail pack and it's a 90nm Windsor as identified by Sandra and the AMD web site, so I am inclined to believe it's a windsor core drawing 65w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom