Fresh blow to Elon Musk's Tesla as India rejects call for tax breaks

K_akash_i

Journeyman
while i agree that none is of pure heart , we all were forced to be depended to their product and the system , people are sheep ,
.take India, we have a majority of people trying to make it to each day , we cant blame them for consuming oil fuels. That majority of people have little to no time protesting(or to to think about how these products come) because if they start doing it on a regular basis their people would have empty stomachs and be expired , cannot buy clothes that last because they'd be a luxury for them , so they buy cheap products which would last them for a short while then theyd be of no use .not everyone has time or nor money to take wise decisions,
some people have to work to get by each day and they are a majority and theyre affected mostly buy all problems

There is still a tribal section of people around the globe . They dont consume oil products . if catastrophe hits, its not them to be blamed
the rest of the section including me/us are put into this system of greed and instant gratification. we're forced to be greedy by the same system they are exploiting us with.
money has become synonymous with power and people who are makin the most money out of this should be the one to stop . "they arent doing this for "us" .
i dont want to blame the mass completely
why is it all legal if it hurts our sustainability?why is this at least not regulated?what choice do we have? why are we paying taxes to govts if we have to do everything? . all these questions can be raised by people

we're given no choice , no regulation is put on consumption (well who'd lobby for that? the common people?)
herd mentality is another part of reality
people are sheep, if being addressed and told properly of what to do they would do it
the wolves should be kept in check , the laws(the shepherd) should direct them sheep to a better path
the wolves would never want the best shepherd so they lobby against it ,
they know our psyche they use it on people , and they make money
people are neither completely good or bad , a lot of things are not by choice but by necessity.
we're all corrupt because the system makes us one

Top Bottom