Free Online Scanners?

Wud u prefer online scan or install software scan?

• Install software and scan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hikapil

Journeyman
I think installing a good software and then Scan your system is a good option then Going for an online Scanning

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
But the prob here is that I have an old system, which cant take in that much of power to load all of it.Its P-133mhz, 64mb ram.....

But do u know any of the online scans ?

:lol:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
But the prob here is that I have an old system, which cant take in that much of power to load all of it.Its P-133mhz, 64mb ram.....

though u have a very slow PC but u have a gr8 fast net conection....... tell me what conection dou use?? & how long does it takes??

swatkat

Technomancer

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I guess one of the biggest cons against online scanners is that the Internet connection is one of the first things to go when some viruses hit. :D

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
saurav_cheeta said:

though u have a very slow PC but u have a gr8 fast net conection....... tell me what conection dou use?? & how long does it takes??

Thats the 1 i have registrd as the loging here on this site.. Its a 256kpbs connection from BSNL. Dont trust them I'm not getting that much of speed.... Any way its always online so thats an added benefit because u dont have to count eggs and dimes on the dial up connec.......

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom