*www.gamerzines.com/images/360_1/gears_of_war.jpg
*www.gamerzines.com/download/360Zine_1.pdf

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
sorry to dig old thread

check out the new Gamer Zine

GTA IV SPECIAL: TIPS & TRICKS

*www.gamerzines.com/images/ps3/issue-15/gta-iv-walkthough-cover.jpg

So, how has your time in Liberty City been so far? If your answer to that question is "Where?", then get issue 15 of P3Zine now and read our definitive review of GTA IV.

If your answer is "Awesome, but how to do I do more?", then you should still download the new issue immediately because our ten-page GTA IV special includes guides to the more difficult missions in the game: Easy As Can Be, The Snow Storm, Three Leaf Clover, Paper Trail and Pegorino's Pride. Plus, we've compiled the top 10 GTA IV tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the game. And, if you're just a GTA know-it-all, then you can prove it by sending in your own tips for the game for next issue.

As well as all this GTA extravaganza, we've got previews of Metal Gear Solid 4, the other sure fire hit of the year, plus Saints Row 2, Rock Band, Race Driver: Grid and many more.

download - *www.gamerzines.com/downloading-p3zine_15.html

toofan

Technomancer
Does digit has such courage to provide a free gaming magazine. No not and never.?
I think Digit is dying? Can any one provide a comparison between the sales of Digit and other tech magazines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom