[FREE] - Digit Magazine 5 years

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys,

I used to buy Digit Mag when i was in school. I have around 5-6 years of collection which i have kept (2005 ~2011) for these many years but i don't read them anymore and Need to clear the space now. If anyone would be interested to have these can PM me for my contact details .

Thanks

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
@OP, if you have any Skoar magazines from this time period, will gladly take those. Hell I will pay for them if you have it.

OP
ayush_chh

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Check with your local library and give it to them.

Yeah, i had that in my mind as an last option. wanted to check though with fellow Digit-ians first :)

@OP, if you have any Skoar magazines from this time period, will gladly take those. Hell I will pay for them if you have it.

I never used to buy them but sometime used to get them free along with digit copy. Let me have a look, if i have got them i can Dunzo it to you in Bangalore :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Yeah, i had that in my mind as an last option. wanted to check though with fellow Digit-ians first :)
The thing is, Digit itself giving the PDF copy of last 10 years or so, in their Collector/Anniversary (not sure which one it is) edition. So, i doubt people will take the hard copies of old magazines, unless they're "Collectors". That's why i suggested to give it to Library - as at least kids will read them. :) All the best for you.

OP
ayush_chh

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
The thing is, Digit itself giving the PDF copy of last 10 years or so, in their Collector/Anniversary (not sure which one it is) edition. So, i doubt people will take the hard copies of old magazines, unless they're "Collectors". That's why i suggested to give it to Library - as at least kids will read them. :) All the best for you.
yeah exactly what i had in mind. thought there might be some collector who would be interested any ways will give away to the library now :)

Not those ones lol. I mean the standalone Skoar magazines that used to be published bi-monthly.
:) Okay

Astra

The Shadow
yeah exactly what i had in mind. thought there might be some collector who would be interested any ways will give away to the library now :)

:) Okay
Is it possible you have them rn, discuss about mailing the books and the cost?

OP
ayush_chh

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Is it possible you have them rn, discuss about mailing the books and the cost?
Sorry didn't see this earlier. pls contact me at MOD EDIT: PERSONAL CONTACT INFO REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom