Forza Horizon 4

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Here are a few pictures I took. Absolutely loving the game.

*i.imgur.com/PentJte.jpg

*i.imgur.com/LHXqTra.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ZO3rwrC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/KUrsNhh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/gLmAdvX.jpg

I am loving this with a controller. Keyword is controller. This is my first experience playing with a modern controller, with analog sticks.
The driving experience has blown me away. I didn't know the throttle sound changes depending on how much its pressed! With keyboard its either 100 or 0 .

I highly highly recommend playing with a controller. I got the xbox one, but a redgear one available only should also be a good one.
Unfortunately game itself is annoying with the open world, with fast travel being locked away and limited. I ended up with the ahem version, which is a shame as I really want online..

Fast Travel works fine though. Unless you purchase a particular house you can only fast travel between your homes. Once you buy that house you can fast travel anywhere. There's no need to pirate lol.

I am loving this with a controller. Keyword is controller. This is my first experience playing with a modern controller, with analog sticks.
The driving experience has blown me away. I didn't know the throttle sound changes depending on how much its pressed! With keyboard its either 100 or 0 .

I highly highly recommend playing with a controller. I got the xbox one, but a redgear one available only should also be a good one.
Unfortunately game itself is annoying with the open world, with fast travel being locked away and limited. I ended up with the ahem version, which is a shame as I really want online..
Lol
Fast travel needs a manor to be purchased then 50 fast travel boards to be destroyed to reduce cost to 0 (for taking out all 50). UWP & Network issues for setting up online PvP races are my major gripes against the game but it is the best modern racing game for me. FH4 ultimate edition for 1.4k from steam was a great deal, at least removes UWP shit but introduces some other bugs.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
How much game time does it take to get fast travel anywhere house ? I don't have much time to spend these days on gaming, and can't spend them on open world roaming about..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
How much game time does it take to get fast travel anywhere house ? I don't have much time to spend these days on gaming, and can't spend them on open world roaming about..
Not much it's 5 million. Also, no rush to play and finish in few days. Games are meant to be enjoyed so need to rush through.

Sent via Tapatalk

Not much it's 5 million. Also, no rush to play and finish in few days. Games are meant to be enjoyed so need to rush through.

Sent via Tapatalk
+1 to this

If you play a few hours daily post hitting lv20, it might take 2-3 days to hit 5M credits. But go at your own pace. I used to enjoy driving around when I started playing, but after 200+ hrs, not anymore.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
bah! I am having too much fun with this. Had to buy :D . Now to find ways to quickly make Crs. Any recommended guide please ?

bah! I am having too much fun with this. Had to buy :D . Now to find ways to quickly make Crs. Any recommended guide please ?
Buy 1982 Porsche 911 for $150K, spend 40 skill points on mastery earn $300K and a couple of wheel spins, delete car, repeat.

I use BMW M6 FE for skill point farming, or use another car with x7 multiplier if you don't have that.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Now that I am playing with a goal of earning money, races have become more 'meaningful' . So glad I got it.
I am in full gaming zone now . Loving it. Runs @ 60 fps

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Now that I am playing with a goal of earning money, races have become more 'meaningful' . So glad I got it.
I am in full gaming zone now . Loving it. Runs @ 60 fps
steam version is stable at 60fps? i skipped this sale thinking Windows store version is better.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Damn they treat customers bad.
Random 1min forced ads. and some races are practically pay to race. You need a specific car to race, either get the car with really large ingame credits, or real $.

Last edited:
Top Bottom