Banned
Club3D Radeon 9800Pro AGP8X 128MB for Sale
Purchase date 11/Nov/2005
expecting Rs 6000/-+ shipping

Interested parties may please quote

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
Hey Man,
Just A thought, atleast quote some realistic price new ATI 800 XT far superior card atleast 3 gen. higher is available for a little as 2800 bucks.........
provided that you can find it in presence of all the PCI_E nemesis.....
Peace
raj

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hello Ram,
I can give u 2k + shipping.. Have you ready cash..
Looking for any good video card.. so this may be better suitable..
Located at chennaii..
GANESH

hash!!

________
saurav29 said:
Hey Man,
Just A thought, atleast quote some realistic price new ATI 800 XT far superior card atleast 3 gen. higher is available for a little as 2800 bucks.........
provided that you can find it in presence of all the PCI_E nemesis.....
Peace
raj
an x800xt for 2800 bucks? u cant be serious...

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
hash!! said:
an x800xt for 2800 bucks? u cant be serious...

Dear ALL,
First of all i was not intrested in the ATI 9800 pro card got a great deal from major-minor in this forum itself.
Secondly i am not having a great knowledge of current graphics card scenario.
WHat happened that last week when i was in my hometown of lucknow (UP) i assembled a p4 HT 3.0 Ghz Computer for my friend on intel 915 motherboard we bought an ATI card X800XT pci express card for 2800 bucks we were looking for agp version of it as the board with 865chipset was cheaper by 1000 bucks but we were unable to find that since AGP cards are scare due to their low demand and lower performance compared to PCI E.
So we settled for PCI-E instead..
Note: My friend is not an avid gamer he needs card for 3d rendering and animation purpose only specific to AUTODESK....
The shopkeeper told us that AGP cards cost just 200 odd bucks over PCI-E..

And.......
Since i got so much post discrediting the cost of ATI X800XT i did a little digging of myself and surprise i got the answer i was looking for in digit forums itself...
So guys refer to my link of this forum itself and now you have either two guys to believe or not to believe.......

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43152

some guy codename romeo to be blamed too...........:D

ya one more thing taxes like VAT sales etc do not apply to guys in lko. provided you know the dealers to whom buy things from in lucknow...
Not for rest of india..........

PS: Just trying to help you guys................

Bye
peace
Raj
------------------------------------------------
Trust is a strange thing
it can either kill you
or set you free.........
Provided how much trust you are willing to put in?????
-------------------------------------------------

hash!!

________
well, im not the best wid prices either, i dun keep myself updated about em, so before i quote any price, i look up its relative price in the online stores in the US or singapore... indian dealers, have the liberty of naming whatever price, cuz most ppl r unaware of the real prices....
and well, the x800 series was expensive alright.. it wuz one of the best cards for atleast an year or 2.... 2800 is prettty much impossible i'd say... but then, i cant be sure... so i guess i might as well shut up lolz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom