General Query Flipkart return policy?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I bought a Zen Phone 5 from Flipkart last month and it has some kind of SIM card detection problem. So I want to replace it. One week to go to 30 days.
I have already emailed Flipkart asking them how to proceed, but it has been two days they haven't replied to me! Just called them an hour ago, they said I'll receive a call in 24 hours.
But anyway I just want to know what's the procedure to return something? What's the address? Will I have to send the product all by myself, using any courier of my choice or what?
If anyone has already returned something on Flipkart kindly input about the procedure, thanks.

aviatcogni

Broken In
I bought a Zen Phone 5 from Flipkart last month and it has some kind of SIM card detection problem. So I want to replace it. One week to go to 30 days.
I have already emailed Flipkart asking them how to proceed, but it has been two days they haven't replied to me! Just called them an hour ago, they said I'll receive a call in 24 hours.
But anyway I just want to know what's the procedure to return something? What's the address? Will I have to send the product all by myself, using any courier of my choice or what?
If anyone has already returned something on Flipkart kindly input about the procedure, thanks.

They have excellent return policy...Just go to order historyand click on return....No need to ask them..You will get further details once you initiated return...

Top Bottom