adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Flash and Arrow

Are they going to be aired separately or they are gonna converge now?

Both delivered a good episode last week, specially Arrow.

they will be aired separately but they will meet every now and then. Its the same universe.

Completed Arrow season 2.
the show is addictive :D

season 3 gets awesome.
Ra's Al Ghul

and in E09 of flash, he could have beat Reverse Flash if Oliver had given him some training.
Anyways cam anyone explain to me the after credits scene of Flash E09?

Flash

Lost in speed

they will be aired separately but they will meet every now and then. Its the same universe.
Am not sure whether there will be an another crossover between Arrow and Flash. But, there's a possibility that characters like Felicity/Caitlin/Cisco may appear in both series. Also, there's another advantage to both series, because of happening in the same universe. Now both Felicity/Caitlin can help each other just via phone call/email. If Arrow team wants any info or equipment, they can just make a phone call to S.T.A.R labs, and get it done.

and in E09 of flash, he could have beat Reverse Flash if Oliver had given him some training.
Anyways cam anyone explain to me the after credits scene of Flash E09?
1. If he had beat Reverse Flash, there's no need of further episodes. :lol: Btw, Barry is still learning how to use his powers and he's not fully owned the aspects of Speed Force. On the other hand, Reverse flash is from future and he's way way have better knowledge of the Speed Force (though its negative side). Oliver can only give him the physical/moral training to Barry, but to beat Reverse Flash - Barry must be a master of Speed Force.
2. Dr.Wells enters his Secret room, and pushes his Ring (You can see the Thunder lightning on reverse side in the ring), which signifies he is/he has some alliance with "Reverse Flash".

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Ja-4mTvg--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ggkruw1amld2hqwfmb5y.jpg

In Comics, multiple speedsters (ofcourse the enemies of Flash) have owned the mantle of "Reverse Flash" (RF). There's one named Hunter Zolomon. He's the friend of Wally West (Descendents of Barry Allen), and he's sole purpose is to create havoc in every possible way, to project "Flash" (or the one who owns the mantle) as a hero.

It may be possible that
1. Dr.Wells is Hunter Zolomon, and the RF maybe his future self OR
2. RF maybe future version of Eobard Thawne, Iris's love interest in the show. In the final fight scene, you can see RF killing all police officers except Thawne and West. Thawne even asks to West, why RF didn't kill him. If RF kills Thawne, his future self (RF) will be erased from the timeline. Maybe Eobard will turn into RF, in the upcoming episodes with/without the help from Dr.Wells.

And read this thread too: [LIKELY SPOILER] The identity of Reverse-Flash from tonight's episode. : FlashTV

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

Am not sure whether there will be an another crossover between Arrow and Flash. But, there's a possibility that characters like Felicity/Caitlin/Cisco may appear in both series. Also, there's another advantage to both series, because of happening in the same universe. Now both Felicity/Caitlin can help each other just via phone call/email. If Arrow team wants any info or equipment, they can just make a phone call to S.T.A.R labs, and get it done.

1. If he had beat Reverse Flash, there's no need of further episodes. :lol: Btw, Barry is still learning how to use his powers and he's not fully owned the aspects of Speed Force. On the other hand, Reverse flash is from future and he's way way have better knowledge of the Speed Force (though its negative side). Oliver can only give him the physical/moral training to Barry, but to beat Reverse Flash - Barry must be a master of Speed Force.
2. Dr.Wells enters his Secret room, and pushes his Ring (You can see the Thunder lightning on reverse side in the ring), which signifies he is/he has some alliance with "Reverse Flash".

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Ja-4mTvg--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ggkruw1amld2hqwfmb5y.jpg

In Comics, multiple speedsters (ofcourse the enemies of Flash) have owned the mantle of "Reverse Flash" (RF). There's one named Hunter Zolomon. He's the friend of Wally West (Descendents of Barry Allen), and he's sole purpose is to create havoc in every possible way, to project "Flash" (or the one who owns the mantle) as a hero.

It may be possible that
1. Dr.Wells is Hunter Zolomon, and the RF maybe his future self OR
2. RF maybe future version of Eobard Thawne, Iris's love interest in the show. In the final fight scene, you can see RF killing all police officers except Thawne and West. Thawne even asks to West, why RF didn't kill him. If RF kills Thawne, his future self (RF) will be erased from the timeline. Maybe Eobard will turn into RF, in the upcoming episodes with/without the help from Dr.Wells.

And read this thread too: [LIKELY SPOILER] The identity of Reverse-Flash from tonight's episode. : FlashTV

Oliver would most probably object to that :p

1. No but if Oliver had given him some training, he would have been able to pit up a good fights. And please dont spoil, i dont know about flash as a comic character and i didn't knew that RF was fromhe future. And looking at it like this , looks like the Red lightning when Barry's mom was killed was Barry himself(?)

2. I saw and understood that much :p I wanted to know what was that metal thingthat heput up on the RF suit? And wells being RF is like impossible because he was there with others when RF appeared. Thawne being RF is somewhat better

And on a side note, how can he travel back into time?

- - - Updated - - -

reading the reddit thread made me super confused. :l

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

^ Mastery of speed force ables him to time travel.

For more info watch Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Flash

Lost in speed

Oliver would most probably object to that :p

1. No but if Oliver had given him some training, he would have been able to pit up a good fights. And please dont spoil, i dont know about flash as a comic character and i didn't knew that RF was fromhe future. And looking at it like this , looks like the Red lightning when Barry's mom was killed was Barry himself(?)

2. I saw and understood that much :p I wanted to know what was that metal thingthat heput up on the RF suit? And wells being RF is like impossible because he was there with others when RF appeared. Thawne being RF is somewhat better

And on a side note, how can he travel back into time?

- - - Updated - - -

reading the reddit thread made me super confused. :l
1. Maybe you're right about the Oliver thing. Still Barry is weak when he's confronted physically (which is evident in all previous episodes). If you've noticed Cisco talking to West, he told he saw "Red and Yellow lightnings" when F and RF was fighting in S.T.A.R labs, which piques up the interest of West in his mind. In Pilot episode, we saw same "Red and Yellow lightnings",when Barry's mom was killed. So it's possible that both F & RF travelled to past - RF with the intention to kill Barry's mom (so that Barry will have the grudge throughout his life, to fight against evil) and F with the intention to content RF from killing his mom or tampering with the timeline. We also saw Barry was ten blocks away, when his mother was killed. F should've had only one option - either to save his mom or his younger self.
- If he saves his younger self, his mom would get killed (RF wins here).
- If he saves his mom, RF may kill his Younger self and his future self will get erased from the timestream.

(What happens if Barry saves his mom, is the crux of Flashpoint event, which leads to the New-52 timeline in the DC Comics, which helped the DC to revolutionize and revisit most of the Superheroes ever created in DC world. As @SaiyanGoku suggested, you can see "Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox" movie)

So, he might've saved his younger self to avenge for his mom's death in the long run.

2. Tina McGee told that the Tachyon prototype is for the future. Fitting the Tachyon prototype to Wells's Yellow suit may energize the suit to travel into the timestream (let's see what happens in the upcoming episodes). RF maybe the future self of Wells travelled into past (which is current timeline) to tease Flash that he exists. So, know there are 2 Wells with the current timeline and from future (as RF). It' also possible that RF maybe someone who is secretly working with Wells. In order to not create suspicions, they've arranged a beatdown where RF beat Wells in the power cage. If you noticed the scene carefully in the post credits where Wells smiles in a distorted voice, you can actually see the wounds healed within minutes between frames.

Thawne even asked West, "Why it (RF) didn't kill himself?". Is Thawne somehow become the RF in future with/without the help of Wells to avenge Barry for stealing Iris? (In comics, Barry and Iris are couples, and even had children. Barry at last expressed his love for Iris, though Iris kept quiet. . .)

So, who's RF - Eobard or Wells? Only time(stream) will tell :mrgreen:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ use spoiler tags

I feel Eobard is RF.

BTW anyone watches Emergency Awesome (Charlie) Youtube channel? he covers all superhero TV series very well.

Flash

Lost in speed

^^ use spoiler tags

I feel Eobard is RF.

BTW anyone watches Emergency Awesome (Charlie) Youtube channel? he covers all superhero TV series very well.
We don't know what will happen next in Flash? All we discuss here are our assumptions and hypothesis. So, I feel there's nothing to spoiler here.
:nanananana:
I watch it, but not often. He does all the superhero/comics stuff about movies/series and even trailers.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

1. Maybe you're right about the Oliver thing. Still Barry is weak when he's confronted physically (which is evident in all previous episodes). If you've noticed Cisco talking to West, he told he saw "Red and Yellow lightnings" when F and RF was fighting in S.T.A.R labs, which piques up the interest of West in his mind. In Pilot episode, we saw same "Red and Yellow lightnings",when Barry's mom was killed. So it's possible that both F & RF travelled to past - RF with the intention to kill Barry's mom (so that Barry will have the grudge throughout his life, to fight against evil) and F with the intention to content RF from killing his mom or tampering with the timeline. We also saw Barry was ten blocks away, when his mother was killed. F should've had only one option - either to save his mom or his younger self.
- If he saves his younger self, his mom would get killed (RF wins here).
- If he saves his mom, RF may kill his Younger self and his future self will get erased from the timestream.

(What happens if Barry saves his mom, is the crux of Flashpoint event, which leads to the New-52 timeline in the DC Comics, which helped the DC to revolutionize and revisit most of the Superheroes ever created in DC world. As @SaiyanGoku suggested, you can see "Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox" movie)

So, he might've saved his younger self to avenge for his mom's death in the long run.

2. Tina McGee told that the Tachyon prototype is for the future. Fitting the Tachyon prototype to Wells's Yellow suit may energize the suit to travel into the timestream (let's see what happens in the upcoming episodes). RF maybe the future self of Wells travelled into past (which is current timeline) to tease Flash that he exists. So, know there are 2 Wells with the current timeline and from future (as RF). It' also possible that RF maybe someone who is secretly working with Wells. In order to not create suspicions, they've arranged a beatdown where RF beat Wells in the power cage. If you noticed the scene carefully in the post credits where Wells smiles in a distorted voice, you can actually see the wounds healed within minutes between frames.

Thawne even asked West, "Why it (RF) didn't kill himself?". Is Thawne somehow become the RF in future with/without the help of Wells to avenge Barry for stealing Iris? (In comics, Barry and Iris are couples, and even had children. Barry at last expressed his love for Iris, though Iris kept quiet. . .)

So, who's RF - Eobard or Wells? Only time(stream) will tell :mrgreen:

1. Looks like Flash is getting predictable :p but still it's intersting :D
2. I almost forgot about Tachyon :| so in short that was the tachyon wells put it on his suit?

what if two RF? :D :p

Flash

Lost in speed

1. Looks like Flash is getting predictable :p but still it's intersting :D
2. I almost forgot about Tachyon :| so in short that was the tachyon wells put it on his suit?

what if two RF? :D :p
You're not the only one with that thought..
*i.imgur.com/DvOEhTK.png
Barry Fought 2 Different RFs with different fighting styles and motives : FlashTV
*www.reddit.com/r/FlashTV/comments/2pfkyq/barry_fought_2_different_rfs_with_different/

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

You're not the only one with that thought..
*i.imgur.com/DvOEhTK.png
Barry Fought 2 Different RFs with different fighting styles and motives : FlashTV
*www.reddit.com/r/FlashTV/comments/2pfkyq/barry_fought_2_different_rfs_with_different/

holy ****!

Flash

Lost in speed

Fan-made posters of both Arrow and Flash characters. . .

*i.imgur.com/B9ELn0u.png

*i.imgur.com/MB3CZND.png

*i.imgur.com/zE6CxwF.png

*i.imgur.com/0InjSsr.jpg

*i.imgur.com/MNhHiIr.jpg

FAN ART: Posters For THE FLASH & ARROW Tease Killer Frost, Firestorm, & Reverse-Flash

- - - Updated - - -

Felicity :wub:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Caught upto Arrow S03E08 and The Flash S01E08
Completed Friends Season 8

these are awesome :D

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

FUNNY SPOILER CONTENT FOR ARROW SEASON 3

this is awesome :rofl:

*m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/1469887_383567378470338_7023322353697702773_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=0fe91b0574804ee19e51a3d9b933f02a&oe=55394A38&__gda__=1426103203_030fcaeb313ec924260f4e7b5e4823b5

his face is priceless :lol:

*m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-0/10421406_361724980664209_2642307052234192128_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=5bf41a4043acde93fc352262b8eaf72b&oe=5504A04E&__gda__=1425762450_3a65fbb84ea6ed5fc91dbd6f1b3ed46e

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I wanted to watch Flash, but I was suggested to watch Arrow first since Flash believes Arrow to be some kind of mentor or something. Done with two episodes of season one.

The show seems good from initial impressions but it looks like I would have enjoyed such show more had I watched it a few years ago.

The show is based on scenarios that seems highly improbable in reality or even in a fictional universe. Oliver Queen reaches different places in seconds, escapes from crime scene like he have teleportation and have a secret hideout which he managed to setup in just one day without anyone noticing the noise and electricity usage.

Yes, fiction is an excuse, but even in fiction there has to be some kind of explanation, else it looks like a fairy tale.

Don't know if others share my sentiments.

Flash

Lost in speed

I wanted to watch Flash, but I was suggested to watch Arrow first since Flash believes Arrow to be some kind of mentor or something. Done with two episodes of season one.
Barry Allen (as a forensic scientist) enters into Arrow verse only in season 2, apart from that there's nothing much about Barry until Season 2.

The show seems good from initial impressions but it looks like I would have enjoyed such show more had I watched it a few years ago.
The only good thing about watching the shows later is, you don't have to wait for next episode :mrgreen: I watched Arrow S1 & S2 back to back, and enjoyed much and eagerly waited for the start of S3.

The show is based on scenarios that seems highly improbable in reality or even in a fictional universe. Oliver Queen reaches different places in seconds, escapes from crime scene like he have teleportation and have a secret hideout which he managed to setup in just one day without anyone noticing the noise and electricity usage.

Yes, fiction is an excuse, but even in fiction there has to be some kind of explanation, else it looks like a fairy tale.
Anything related to Superhero-genre is a fairy tale except with heroic elements. Since most of the actions in Arrow happens at night (which aids in hiding his face anyway), Oliver don't have to find excuses to disappear, after all what could've he learned in the Island for 5 years? For example, he could zip-line to the opposite/adjacent building if he wants to flee the crime scene.
In S1, his hideout is a leftout godown anyway, which supports the fact that none will be there to check the inside. In later episodes, you will see the true Arrow-cave.

To me, Arrow is a realistic version of how a superhero could exists in the present world with some comic elements.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

To me, Arrow is a realistic version of how a superhero could exists in the present world with some comic elements.

Thanks for the replies.
That last sentence is the complete opposite to what I meant though. :p Will have to see how it turns out. Will catch up on the show to a great deal in this weekend. ;)

Flash

Lost in speed

A.T.O.M. suit in Arrow.

*cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Arrow-The-ATOM-Suit-Brandon-Routh.jpg

Not bad, but the helmet could've been made black instead of being transparent. Unless he's going public to say "The Truth is.. I'm Atom (like Iron man)", there's no significance in having transparent glass over face.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

He's going to shrink too much, nobody would be able to identify him unless maybe if they examined him in a microscope. :p

Inceptionist

Journeyman

A.T.O.M. suit in Arrow.

*cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Arrow-The-ATOM-Suit-Brandon-Routh.jpg

Not bad, but the helmet could've been made black instead of being transparent. Unless he's going public to say "The Truth is.. I'm Atom (like Iron man)", there's no significance in having transparent glass over face.

Maybe the helmet will have HUD or something.

Still better than face paint. :troll:

Top Bottom