Fitness Band for 5-7k

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Hi All,

I am looking to a buy a fitness band which will be synced with a Moto G5 plus Android phone.

The main use will be to measure distance of runs and the battery life expected is at least a week.

Please suggest what is the best buy in this budget(5-7k)? Options closer to 5k will be preferred.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
The Honor Band 4 just launched and seems good for the specs it offers. wait for it to come to india.

Honor Band 3 costs around 2500. I am assuming HB4 would cost the same. My budget is more than that. Wouldn't you suggest something costlier?

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Moto last day introduced a fitness band for ₹ 1,999

You can see details here

Lenovo Cardio Plus HX03W Smart Band With Heart Rate Sensor Launched at Rs 1,999

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Why do you want to spend 5-7k if there are better options in a lower budget? Check the recently released Honor bands, they have color displays and cost less than others.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Is it possible to track activity locations on Fitness band with GPS, while not connected to Mobile?
Some confusion, please can anyone explain?
How do you track your walking running activities? With band, smartwatch or Mobile?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Is it possible to track activity locations on Fitness band with GPS, while not connected to Mobile?
Some confusion, please can anyone explain?
How do you track your walking running activities? With band, smartwatch or Mobile?

It can be done, if your Band has inbuilt GPS and cellular support (Cellular may not be necessary in some)

Top Bottom