First Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

[lokesh]

Journeyman
intense_dude said:
The First game that i enjoyed and got additcted to was Wolf 3d ...................[/b]

Hey me too :!: That would be the first 3D game i enjoyed and got addicted. The 2D games are PAC-MAN, Paratrooper and DAVE... :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Same here! Ahh! Man, it was an awesome feeling the day I first held the controller and made the little plumber jump all around on the screen.

CyCo

In the zone
vid game : contra ... got hooked on it for hours ...

pc : wolf3d undoubtedly .. it was fun completin all the 9 levels + secrets + secret level 10

pallavnawani

Broken In
The games I played back then:

BBC Micro:
Batball
(This game was a clone of breakout I think.) It was the first pc game I played, ever! There was also a space shooter type of game, I loved that too, but I cannot remember its name. The graphics in that game consisted of crude bitmaps and colored rectangles!!

Video game(s):
Contra, Mario 3, Super Contra
PC:
C&C , Wolfenstien 3D, Descent 2 , Battle Arena Toshinden
Descent 2 -> I really, really hated those thief robots! So much that I would waste a lot of ammo trying to take em down!
Pallav

cg84

Broken In
consoles
first game - mario.
first game addicted to - mario.

pc
first game - some f1 racing game, dont remember its name. very crude graphics...never really liked it
first game addicted to - space commander

intense_dude said:
CyCo said:
pc : wolf3d undoubtedly .. it was fun completin all the 9 levels + secrets + secret level 10

I thot there were only 9 levels.......................................... :?

aaah, there were 9 normal levels. but there is also a bonus level(level 10). look for a secret in the exit room of 1st level.

gaurav2045

Right off the assembly line
Mario Rox. I'd made a record 3 years back. Completed the game in 8 minutes. Of course used the shortcuts

rohanbee

Padawan
gaurav2045 said:
Mario Rox. I'd made a record 3 years back. Completed the game in 8 minutes. Of course used the shortcuts

Yup that has to still be some sort of a record !!! i always used to take quite a few hours at it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom