First Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKant

In the zone
Well technically the first game I played was a DOS side scrolling space shooter called Zatax. Dave and Prince followed, but all of these were on school comps, and I cld only play these for 20 maybe 30 mins. max. The first REAL game (as in FULL, and on my own comp) I played was Q3A. :p

ashfahan

Broken In
FIRST PC GAME WAS "BLOOD"
FIRST VIDEO GAME "MARIO"
FIRST PS GAME WAS "TEKKEN 3"
FIRST NIN64 GAME WAS "MARIO KARTZ RACE"

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Ok, mine was Mario both single player and multiplayer...remember Luigi...? Used to play it on a Goldstar VCP with a in-built video game deck.

When I had my PC back in '99, I got addicted with Battlezone...It was a great game, the soviet missions were harder and more enjoyable. Infact remember that it was the game of the year 1999. Pity after BZ2, Activision did not release any other sequel...

sahil_blues

In the zone
hmmm.....contra has alwasy been my all time favourite but the first game i played on a comp was Whacky Wheels...!!....really old now i think....i also enjoyed playing Prince Of Persia 2D....

nix

hi

it was the brick game which came in a handheld set . there was only brick game and no other game...surprising that it still is available.

nix

hi

it was the brick game which came in a handheld set . there was only brick game and no other game...surprising that it still is available.

rkb2005

Broken In
Prince 1 (Side-scrolling)
GP2 (Racing)
Wolf3d(FPS)
C&C(Strategy)
Kings Bounty(Turn based strategy)
Castle of the winds(RPG)

moshel

Padawan
video game 8 bit - that gr8 car racing game. i forgot the name. road racer or something

PC: Virtual Cop II

PS: WWF Smackdown

PS2: WWE 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom