Firefox Extension: Tabinta: Tab Indent in text areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

El mooooo
Source: Mozilla Links

What’s the most annoying thing when writing a long text in web textareas? You guessed: not being able to use the Tab key to indent some text.

Tabinta (Tab in Textarea), is an extension for Firefox and SeaMonkey, developed by Bálint Endrey, that lets enter tabulations in a textarea. This allows better formatted text and even some sort of tables to be created (like in the example shown).

*imgplace.com/directory/dir2456/1178654543_6080.png

You can also set a different key for tabulation and keep the Tab key for focusing links and web form elements.

Tabinta

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
@eddie
Why Do u start a New thread for everytime u get 2 c a new FF extension or addon..Make a Single thread and Post all of them so that No one misses any of it;) :)

Edit:For Eg: This one ,This one and Then this one

OP
eddie

eddie

El mooooo
rakeshishere said:
@eddie
Why Do u start a New thread for everytime u get 2 c a new FF extension or addon..Make a Single thread and Post all of them so that No one misses any of it;) :)
...because I don't want to create a junkyard of links for which no one cares about. I like to mention and explain the functionality of each of the extensions in a new thread because that brings them to people's attention.
Edit:For Eg: This one ,This one and Then this one
I continue with old threads where I feel it is right. Eg:
This one, This one, This one and This one

As you can see I do act responsibly by continuing with old threads as and when I feel they are right. I personally like to keep the forum clean but these threads, according to me, are necessary and not spam. If any mod/admin objects, I will change my way of making new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom