Finally happening: Legalizing Cannabis Movement

tomatoguy

Broken In
IMG_0197.png

Came across a post about marijuana legalization – a relatively new discussion in India. It’s a hot topic globally and it’s time we start talking about it too. What are your thoughts

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Interesting. Why is it happening though? Is it better than alcohol and tobacco in terms of affecting health, e.g. both are extremely harmful and may give terminal diseases.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Interesting. Why is it happening though? Is it better than alcohol and tobacco in terms of affecting health, e.g. both are extremely harmful and may give terminal diseases.
Well, One thing for sure, since it is smoked in, it is definetly not good for lungs. They all give different kind of high. The main ingredient, THC may be taken in other forms as well, but is definitely not good for long term mental health. Since I have never consumed any of them, I wont suggest anything.

There is a joke, "Why is it that when four people get drunk, they might end up fighting each other, but when four people get high on cannabis, they end up forming a committee to discuss the mysteries of the universe?"

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Every kind of "smoke" harms your lungs, even vaping. The vaping crowd will say it does not, but dont let that fool you.
If you want to try, just try in social context but dont get addicted.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Every kind of "smoke" harms your lungs, even vaping. The vaping crowd will say it does not, but dont let that fool you.
If you want to try, just try in social context but dont get addicted.
I dont think so it will harm mostly negligible basically you are just consuming fumes of leaves which arent harmful.

Top Bottom